• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flying the T-34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Um, how exactly does a Turbo Weenie go 310 knots? I guess maybe after the wings rip off and it's plumeting down to the ocean...
icon_smile.gif

ghost_ttu

loss of wing isn't covered in the EP's? hmmmm well atleast there is one that I don't have to worry about. [:D]

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

ghost_ttu

hmmm, that will be a very expensive FAM [:p]

I can't wait to get in the sim and put the plane down in Farmer Brown's field and scare all the cow's!!!!!

ProwlerPilot

pilot
Oh come on, diving towards the trailing edge of the wing is perfectly safe! Plus with an ejection seat you don't have the pleasure of watching someone get out of the plane with their parachute still on and deploy it on the ramp!!

beau

did I say 310.....I cant remember in my two flights what we cruised at but that sounds right....I guess it could be could have been 210 I just thought I remember 310 for some reason. Am I giving the turbo weenie some extra umft?

Finch

GO SOONERS!!!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Or maybe it was mating season, and they finally got a close look at you!
icon_smile.gif

ghost_ttu

I would have figured when he put the visor down they would have kept going. That would be like using the paper bag effect right?

tali264

Hey ghost,

Are you revealing all the secrets you know about women?

#1 Just put a bag over your head and they'll never notice
#2 When they walk away laughing - it means they are playing hard to get - you scored!!!
#3 That phone number they gave you - it was for a Pizza Hut, but she must have written it down wrong because she seemed really into you....

Yeah, I'd go ahead and write a book with those. You would be set for life [:p]

ghost_ttu

Tali:

When guys give you rejections like that, it's generally not good to let people know what happened. I suppose that your therapyst suggested you talk about them and it will help the healing.....Your doing great hon, you'll get over it all soon. Besides, maybe the guy thought you were too thin and gave you the pizza hut number so you would eat something.....that or he looked at you and figured you were hungry [:D]

tali264

Yes, the THERAPIST did tell me that.... she also told me guys love it when you call constantly and follow them around with binoculars. Do you think she is giving me bad information
icon_smile_question.gif
icon_smile_question.gif
icon_smile_question.gif

ghost_ttu

She did add to constantly talk about when the two of you are married and have kids and start driving a mini van didn't she? Guys love that.

tali264

Grouch, did you not read Ghost's post.... no talking about weddings!!! LOL We'll stop though, just kidding around - relax

Status
Not open for further replies.