• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb 11th 2006

As far as I've always heard....Fruits and vegetables are the best way to replenish yourself, and they leave very little of the bad stuff in your body. Apples and oranges baby

Cornellianintel

Steve1001 said:
As far as I've always heard....Fruits and vegetables are the best way to replenish yourself, and they leave very little of the bad stuff in your body. Apples and oranges baby

Good deal. I'm all about the antioxidants, too.

Keep up the pting!

Best,
cac

Recidivist

Question:
I am pro-rec'd for SNA and have January availibility, so it is possible that I may be your pilot, but that is looking more and more unlikely as I have not been issued a final select (waiting for my background). Can anybody give me a heads up on how long it might be between a final select and an OCS date?

Damn MEPS already put me back a month for requiring an Ortho consult. My PT scores were pretty much the same as your guys' for the PRT

run: 9:47
push ups: 72
curl ups: 99

Like you all, I am trying to PT my way down lower, although a hiatus over the holidays is not helping that effort.

PURower

pilot
Recidivist,
I was pro-rec'd SNA before thanksgiving and had the final select by the second week in December. My recruiter had three dates for me to choose from for OCS when my final select came back. I went with february so I could have alittle more time with my family after the holiday. Good Luck to you!
-Chris

Cornellianintel

Recidivist said:
Question:
I am pro-rec'd for SNA and have January availibility, so it is possible that I may be your pilot, but that is looking more and more unlikely as I have not been issued a final select (waiting for my background). Can anybody give me a heads up on how long it might be between a final select and an OCS date?

Damn MEPS already put me back a month for requiring an Ortho consult. My PT scores were pretty much the same as your guys' for the PRT

run: 9:47
push ups: 72
curl ups: 99

Like you all, I am trying to PT my way down lower, although a hiatus over the holidays is not helping that effort.

I actually never got notification of my pro-rec for Intel. I was pro-rec'd for SWO on 17 Oct. and actually thought that would be my field until my recruiter got back to me with my final selection on 02 Nov. So, I was actually pro-red'd for Intel sometime after 17 Oct. and received a final selection in a very short time. Of course, I'd already been through MEPS and taken the PRT.

You could be our Class's pilot if they haven't already given the slot away.

Wow, Chris, you actually got to choose your date? And I thought my recruiter was the man.

Best,
Chris

Man, I thought trying to make officer from enlisted was tough,... all this pro rec, waiting lists and final selects made me thankful for what I did go through. :)

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Cornellianintel said:
You could be our Class's pilot if they haven't already given the slot away.

Uh...just to let you guys know, you'll probably have more than one pilot (or should I say SNA) in your class. Also, if you've haven't heard final yet, chances are you aren't gonna get an OCS date only a month away. Only nukes get that because the Navy doesn't want to pay them E-6 pay and BAH to sit on their asses waiting for OCS. If you're a non-BDCP SNA? Well, in the Navy's eyes, they have no problem giving you an April or May class.

Cornellianintel

Thisguy said:
Uh...just to let you guys know, you'll probably have more than one pilot (or should I say SNA) in your class. Also, if you've haven't heard final yet, chances are you aren't gonna get an OCS date only a month away. Only nukes get that because the Navy doesn't want to pay them E-6 pay and BAH to sit on their asses waiting for OCS. If you're a non-BDCP SNA? Well, in the Navy's eyes, they have no problem giving you an April or May class.

You're absolutely right about the likelihood (or lack thereof) of getting a class within a little over a month, but it could happen. And I was basing my figure of one pilot on a quota from the now restricted CRNC site. Of course that could have changed at the drop of a hat, but I say the more the merrier!

Best,
cac

Cornellianintel

Orders?

Has anyone in our class received official orders yet? I have my acceptance letter, but I don't think that constitutes orders.

Best,
cac

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
You guys are lucky. You have a REALLY solid class team. Your DI was just selected for promotion to E-8, he is still an E-7 though. And your Class Chief is the best one there. Have fun guys.

Cornellianintel

VetteMuscle427 said:
You guys are lucky. You have a REALLY solid class team. Your DI was just selected for promotion to E-8, he is still an E-7 though. And your Class Chief is the best one there. Have fun guys.

That's great to know!

PURower

pilot
Now that the date is getting much closer, how is everyone getting down there? I'll be driving.

-Chris