• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Facebook

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
BigRed389 said:
Holy **** dude I went to high school with you.

I'm totally serious. The weirdest fvcking things happen on line, I swear.

You gotta be ****ting me. See what happens when you post your personal info on the internet?

My high school is better known for producing poor thespians than aviators.

BigRed389

None
mmx1 said:
You gotta be ****ting me. See what happens when you post your personal info on the internet?

My high school is better known for producing poor thespians than aviators.

PMed you for reminiscing about the $hitty old days.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Ya'll are starting to sound like real hicks:

"Don't try to make out in front of my parents Hank!"

"Don't worry honey, they're mine too!":D

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
Okay, this is just ridiculous. I just got another im from a guy that went to my high school.

This is a 1000-student school in NYC that is most famous for graduating the redhead on Sex in the City and the writer/producer of lost.

BurghGuy

Master your ego, and you own your destiny.
mmx1 said:
Okay, this is just ridiculous. I just got another im from a guy that went to my high school.

This is a 1000-student school in NYC that is most famous for graduating the redhead on Sex in the City and the writer/producer of lost.

Lucky. The only famous person who went to my high school was the guy who robbed a bank about half a mile from school wearing his letterman jacket. They knew what school he went to, what year he was in, what sports he played, and his first name. Didn't take long for them to figure out who it was.

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
KBayDog said:
Yessir-ee, it's that thur magestic river that runs right through the heart of Brokeback Mountain.

That almost made me spill my beer... virtual rep points.

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
BurghGuy said:
Lucky. The only famous person who went to my high school was the guy who robbed a bank about half a mile from school wearing his letterman jacket. They knew what school he went to, what year he was in, what sports he played, and his first name. Didn't take long for them to figure out who it was.

The lead from the Blue Angels a few years back graduated from my high school. Him and the founders of Amway.

WEGL

mmx1 said:

My high school's (maybe 300 students with middle and high school combined) alumni includes Carl Vinson and several pilots who would randomly do fly-bys whenever they had the chance. We used to get F/A-18 flybys before the start of the first home football game too.... cool deal... especially for such a small school. Yeah, it was a military school... sucked salty monkey balls.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
yeah i think that our high school wall of fame ends in 1972 with some fat ass who became a local DJ. great stuff...and i am seriously not joking here

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
Slammer2 said:
yeah i think that our high school wall of fame ends in 1972 with some fat ass who became a local DJ. great stuff...and i am seriously not joking here

Is he on myspace/facebook?

HOORAH

Uncle Sam's Misguided Children
MIDNJAC said:
yeah, myspace is kinda shady....I can never understand why people post up all kinds of personal info/pics and then add their cell/home phone #'s and adresses. No suprise that there have already been 2 documented abductions/murders related to myspace members. That said, I still like facebook; its not as personal, and its a good way to keep in touch w/ old friends from high school and keep up with your class after college. Still, agreed that you do need to be careful what you put on the internet.
Shady isn't the least of it. I'm kind of appalled by it. People have no respect for themselves. I was first introduced to myspace like 2 years ago and was amazed at how weird people are. :eek: I admittedly have a page now but I actually said that I'm 15 for "privacy" so that weirdos can't see my page. Only people I know and yes I have found people from high school blah blah blah, most I didn't want to find (I hated high school) but a lot from college I did want to find. Oh well it's also helped the police find these freaking idiots
http://cbs4boston.com/topstories/local_story_011133721.html
How dumb can people be to post crap like this. HAHA!!