• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Facebook

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Ok... another potentially discussion inducing question. Since we've talked online communities like MySpace and Facebook, what say thee on blogs?

Lawman

None
TheBubba said:
Ok... another potentially discussion inducing question. Since we've talked online communities like MySpace and Facebook, what say thee on blogs?

Ive got one put I never post anything really serious in it. Usually random postings about things like "Why the hell does every rock station play manditory Metallica" or stuff like that.

HOORAH

Uncle Sam's Misguided Children
Lawman said:
Ive got one put I never post anything really serious in it. Usually random postings about things like "Why the hell does every rock station play manditory Metallica" or stuff like that.
Hey I was wondering what was up with that too?? I had a discussion about why suddenly Metallica is played once an hour. Where did that come from? :confused:

;)

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
I have a MySpace account that I was talked into by some very hot girls who go to my school. :) Nobody really looks at it and there's nothing on there that you can't find by receiving an email from me.

I also have a blog. It's absolutely great! :D

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
What? I can't have a blog now? What's wrong with blogs? You don't like blogs? You wanna take this outside?:D

j/k:)

BurghGuy

Master your ego, and you own your destiny.
You are being given a citation for the overuse of the useless word "blog", and abuse of the little smile thingys. That'll be $75.00.

Could be worse. I actually know people who TALK like that. Yes, they say "L-O-L" and "J-K". Needless to say, they arent my friends, and when they said things like that, I treated them like 5 year olds.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
AllAmerican75 said:
What? I can't have a blog now? What's wrong with blogs? You don't like blogs? You wanna take this outside?:D

j/k:)
Blogs are for the self-important who have nothing better to do with their miserable, pathetic lives than spout the excruciating details of their daily existence. Nobody cares. ;)

Brett

BurghGuy

Checks?? What do you think I am? Sears?? Pay up now, or you will be turned over to a "cut off your toes" style collection agency.

BurghGuy

My thoughts exactly Brett. Myspace is up in those ranks too. Feel free to say what you want, but ultimately no one really cares about you or the fact that you dont like how radio stations choose music, or any other mundane problem. My advice. Skip the blog, read a book, and get a tape deck. Or even better, write a well thought out letter to the radio station about it. Its more productive.

fencipede

Texas is the Rock
I'm struggling to find the difference between wasting one's time on a blog and wasting it on roughly half of the threads in this forum. Chuck Norris agrees.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
fencipede said:
I'm struggling to find the difference between wasting one's time on a blog and wasting it on roughly half of the threads in this forum. Chuck Norris agrees.
Yeah, c'mon guys, you all gotta admit, there are some bloq-esque aspects to this place. :D

esday1

He'll dazzle you with terms like "Code Red."
TheBubba said:

The same as any other form of communication... it all depends on whether the person writing it has anything interesting or worthwhile to say. Of course, most of the time the answer is no.