• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

Treetop Flyer

pilot
In 333 pages has anyone changed their views on this topic at all?

This thing belongs afire in the dumpster next to the warzone politics thread...

But seriously, in hindsight we tried to protect the elderly and obese by hurting the young and healthy. And we still didn’t even do a good job of that. I do hope we will learn from this and avoid the pointless half assed lockdowns. But hey, killing the young to poorly protect those actually at risk is somehow still a-ok for a lot of prople

SlickAg

pilot
Actually I do think some people changed their opinions on here.

The only person from what I’d say is “the other side” who actually posts anymore on here is taxi1. And TDS aside, I even think he’s had an epiphany recently about the origins of the virus. Flash and Gonzo, among others, used to post on here, but now apparently they don’t have much to say about it anymore. But clearly they still lurk as evidenced by their likes and hahas. Shame they’re unable to post anymore. Maybe their keyboards are broken.

In hindsight, I think it’s actually a classic millennial viewpoint to say that instead of people being willing to publicly disagree and air their concerns and opinions, no one should post anything instead.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Actually I do think some people changed their opinions on here.

The only person from what I’d say is “the other side” who actually posts anymore on here is taxi1. And TDS aside, I even think he’s had an epiphany recently about the origins of the virus. Flash and Gonzo, among others, used to post on here, but now apparently they don’t have much to say about it anymore. But clearly they still lurk as evidenced by their likes and hahas. Shame they’re unable to post anymore. Maybe their keyboards are broken.

In hindsight, I think it’s actually a classic millennial viewpoint to say that instead of people being willing to publicly disagree and air their concerns and opinions, no one should post anything instead.

Right, because no one over the age of 35 came up with the quote about wrestling with a pig...

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Hey, the O4 and up crowd did their share of drinking too much at Seville Quarter back in the day.
Say what? I never even saw an O4 [or higher] at SQ…says the O1 [at the time] that either had major beer goggles on or was face down in the gutter at SQ.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Say what? I never even saw an O4 [or higher] at SQ…says the O1 [at the time] that either had major beer goggles on or was face down in the gutter at SQ.
Nah, the O4 and up crowd back when they were O1s ?

jackjack

So much winning...

Are you suggesting it's good or bad to seek help during this pandemic? I guess this is what happens when you have 13 times the population with 600 times the deaths

Last edited:

Mirage

pilot
Are you suggesting it's good or bad to seek help during this pandemic? I guess this is what happens when you have 13 times the population with 600 times the deaths
Do you really think the mental health issues are stemming primarily from people worried they're going to get COVID? Holy shit.

This is what happens when you shut down the economy, schools, national parks and recreation areas, travel, etc, and force everyone to sit at home and watch the news about rioting, covid, and election for a year +. How is that not obvious?

Jim123

pilot

Other new issues for patients, especially adults in their 40s and 50s, included high cholesterol, diagnosed in 3% of all post-COVID patients, and high blood pressure, diagnosed in 2.4%, the report said.

Sigh.... it's as if "obesity" is as bad as George Carlin's words that you're not allowed to say.

jtmedli

pilot
So why are NY prosecutors going after Trump for taxes but not Coumo for murder.

Because malicious prosecution is almost impossible to prove and, financially speaking, very difficult and taxing to fight. It's a perfect crime executed under the guise of fighting crime.

jackjack

This is what happens with a botched vaccine rollout, with 4.5% fully vaccinated. It won't be until September, we have the stock and be able to mass vaccinate. Vaccination in the US is a world example.

Jim123

pilot