• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

Treetop Flyer

pilot

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Something like 99.5% of US COVID deaths in the last 6 months have been unvaccinated individuals, according to a preliminary CDC report. If people want to not get the vax, so be it. They can accept the personal responsibility of what does or doesn't happen to them out in the wild. But I'm not going to be locking back down over them. And I doubt most of them would even want that to happen. Time to stop trying to save people from their decisions. Though I wouldn't be surprised if the next confluence of factors to encourage shutting down will be lack of boosters and delta. Maybe that is what that article said, I'll never know.....

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
At this point the unvaccinated may wear masks, real masks that protect the wearer (as opposed to loose fitting pieces of cloth or paper that function as spit catchers but don't protect the wearer), and thus protect themselves.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
Something like 99.5% of US COVID deaths in the last 6 months have been unvaccinated individuals, according to a preliminary CDC report. If people want to not get the vax, so be it. They can accept the personal responsibility of what does or doesn't happen to them out in the wild. But I'm not going to be locking back down over them. And I doubt most of them would even want that to happen. Time to stop trying to save people from their decisions. Though I wouldn't be surprised if the next confluence of factors to encourage shutting down will be lack of boosters and delta. Maybe that is what that article said, I'll never know.....
What I hope that we get from COVID-19 lessons learned is that we let social media panic run the nation, created a huge economic crisis, and damaged the education of our children to implement measures that were marginally effective at reducing infection rates and fatalities.

SlickAg

pilot
And to think that a year ago posting this would’ve seen it labeled as “misinformation”.

SlickAg

pilot
“When I asked a Health Minister in the Commons how she could justify banning healthy activities such as golf, tennis or bowls, she actually replied that while those activities were indeed safe, if we ‘let people do those things, they might think they can do other things too’.”

jackjack

Australia was one of the first to call for an investigation into the origins and suffered their trade backlash. Although possible, there wasn't and still isn't enough to say it came from a lab leak. The genome indicates it wasn't modified in a lab, which removes one barrier to why they wouldn't open up about it. The Chinese aren't really co-operating with WHO. So I don't know where this will finish. It would help to have a world plan in place, for next time the world has an outbreak of something.

After messing around for a while. Sydney NSW is now in full lockdown with Delta. Melbourne Victoria has gone back into lockdown, with leakage from Sydney NSW
It's still a toss up whether we get this under control. I see the US have a similar problem. With rates that have doubled in the last fortnight from Delta spiking.