• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

BarryD

Contributor
Most colleges are shutting down for at least 3 weeks. I wouldn’t be surprised if in the next few weeks most wind up making like Harvard or Georgetown and shutting down for the semester.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
My youngest is currently getting ready to ignore, until the last possible moment, ALL of his new online classes.

Should be instructional!

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Most colleges are shutting down for at least 3 weeks...
Yeah...our youngest kid unit is home on spring break from Ohio State...he reported last night to the wife unit and myself that he’ll be home for quite a bit longer due to Ohio State reverting to online classes. Great...now it’s party central at our house...the joint is getting trashed in a quick-like manner. I’m reverting to AOCS mode...and have already implemented “DI from hell” counter measures.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
I’m surprised there isn’t a thread already on the Wuhan corona virus. Looks like DoD travel restrictions are beginning.
We just got our brief about an hour ago. No travel, social distancing when at work, ensure telework papers are up to date, stop licking the bosses desk.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Watching the shit show from the front row in Sigonella has been...entertaining?

They fucked away their initial response, so Italy is trying to knee-jerk their way out of this situation.

Watching the spool-ex back home in NASWI in conjunction with the daily release of Fleet Forces, OSD, and CDC instructions has been less entertaining.

Telling my Sailor he couldn’t go home to bury his dad outright sucked.

It’s various levels of shitty, but a great chance to be an effective leader.

I’m not sure I realized how much bad news I would have to pass as a DH, but it’s a lot.

exNavyOffRec

Watching the shit show from the front row in Sigonella has been...entertaining?

They fucked away their initial response, so Italy is trying to knee-jerk their way out of this situation.

Watching the spool-ex back home in NASWI in conjunction with the daily release of Fleet Forces, OSD, and CDC instructions has been less entertaining.

Telling my Sailor he couldn’t go home to bury his dad outright sucked.

It’s various levels of shitty, but a great chance to be an effective leader.

I’m not sure I realized how much bad news I would have to pass as a DH, but it’s a lot.

My neighbors daughter is in Sigonella.

I am watching panic cause more panic here, and in turn it is causing more issues, if people would use common sense that would help, but no we have people buying in bulk that don't need to, people that are at risk of having it not being mindful of staying away from people.

Being near ground zero for the US has been interesting.