• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

Treetop Flyer

pilot

taxi1

pilot
They could be like Fox News and require vax information from all of their employees, or make them wear masks and get tested daily otherwise. I guess this is after they ask about Tucker's sex preferences, etc., etc., etc.

Hey, isn't this a Vaccine Passport???

Treetop Flyer

pilot
They could be like Fox News and require vax information from all of their employees, or make them wear masks and get tested daily otherwise. I guess this is after they ask about Tucker's sex preferences, etc., etc., etc.

Hey, isn't this a Vaccine Passport???

View attachment 31661
What part of that post resembled an argument to you? It’s becoming difficult to take you seriously.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
160 million vaccinated. Of those, just 5200 hospitalized with a break out case of COVID. Last death number I saw was around 700. Yup, that sounds like reason to panic to me.

taxi1

pilot
Because they can propagate it. Duh.

Anti-vaxxers and free riders should promise to not go to the hospital. Just suffer at home.

SlickAg

pilot

Anti-vaxxers and free riders should promise to not go to the hospital. Just suffer at home.
So would you advocate for having whole states or possibly nations made up of unvaccinated people? And then they can all just “suffer” together and eventually stop existing?

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Break through cases in the vaccinated? That number is incredibly small. The threat is unvaccinated getting it and spreading it to others unvaccinated. Lets just leave people who have done their part and gotten the jab alone and concentrate on getting more Americans vaccinated by addressing their concerns. No lectures. No threats. No need to be all high and mighty or paternal.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Or we could just leave everyone the fuck alone. Get vaccinated or don’t. Stop even talking about masks or other failed attempts at controlling the virus. If you’re old and fat and don’t get the vaccine at this point I don’t care if you die of covid. If you’re young and not fat, it was never a threat and it’s beyond time to stop the insanity.

Taxi1, thank you for your service. People like you make it safe for me to live normally as I have the entire time.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I see no problem educating people. Some folks are avoiding the jab because they don't have the facts, or believe BS. Let them decide, but based on the truth, logic.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
I see no problem educating people. Some folks are avoiding the jab because they don't have the facts, or believe BS. Let them decide, but based on the truth, logic.
Yeah ok I agree. I meant more stop with the threats and the mandates. While we’re at it stop with the nonsense “help us move on” themed commercials and maybe try “if you’re old or fat or diabetic” this disease can kill you.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I'm done masking. My child's preschool went mask free for a while if you got the jab, but had a case of the scary virus in one of their unvaccinated workers. The health department's solution is to reimplement masking for everyone coming and going into the school (but not jabbed teachers.)

My solution is that I call the front desk and tell one of the teachers who answers that I am outside in my car and they can bring my kid to me.