Here's a breakdown of your recent posts:Actually, there should be a Venn diagram made of the following 3 things:
1. People with their head up Trump's ample ass.
2. People with a visceral hatred of Dr. Fauci.
3. People who think the election was stolen.
It would probably encompass half of the current GOP, which is sad. Not saying that's you, but it probably applies to those that serially post on this thread.
- Argue against hard evidence by asserting it can't be true because someone you don't like believes it's true
- Get called out for above stupidity
- Make wildly inaccurate claims; provide no evidence for anything
- Get called out again for false claims
- Ignore my points about how wrong you are, double down on false assertions and lack of any evidence, try to change focus by demonizing and making unfounded assumptions about forum members.