• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

Mirage

pilot
Actually, there should be a Venn diagram made of the following 3 things:

1. People with their head up Trump's ample ass.

2. People with a visceral hatred of Dr. Fauci.

3. People who think the election was stolen.

It would probably encompass half of the current GOP, which is sad. Not saying that's you, but it probably applies to those that serially post on this thread.
Here's a breakdown of your recent posts:

1. Argue against hard evidence by asserting it can't be true because someone you don't like believes it's true
  2. Get called out for above stupidity
  3. Make wildly inaccurate claims; provide no evidence for anything
  4. Get called out again for false claims
  5. Ignore my points about how wrong you are, double down on false assertions and lack of any evidence, try to change focus by demonizing and making unfounded assumptions about forum members.

Would love to see you break the cycle and provide any real evidence to counter what those you disagree with are saying. You aren't going to change anyone's mind with hollow words and assumptions.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Actually, there should be a Venn diagram made of the following 3 things:

It would probably encompass half of the current GOP, which is sad. Not saying that's you, but it probably applies to those that serially post on this thread.
Don't worry, the libtards and Dems will lose control of the Hose and Senate in 2022, and then give the Presidency back to the GOP in 2024. All Pelosi, Schumer and the President need to to is keep doing what they're doing.

The GOP thanks you.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Hoo boy.

The fact sheet links to an hour-long BitChute video. Not promising. Not watching the whole thing, but within the first few minutes, the speaker, Dr. Simone Gold, claims Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are effective treatments for those sick with COVID-19, which they're not (again, they're an anti-parasitic and an anti-malarial, respectively). She also claimed the NIH did not recommend any treatment for non-hospitalized COVID sufferers, also not true. Comments being disabled on the video is a big red flag, as is the title of the video being in all caps. More on Dr. Simone Gold in a minute.

Back to the fact sheet: "Some experts believe that the “vaccine” can cause infertility in men and women." This barely meets the standard of being called a fact. Some experts can believe the moon is made of cheese. That doesn't make it true. Also, to call someone an expert usually requires naming them and offering their credentials to ensure credibility. The fact sheet doesn't attempt to do this. Notably, Dr. Gold, the speaker in the first video was fired at two hospitals after her group hosted a rally last July to tout the use of hydroxychloroquine as a COVID-19 cure. She was among those that stormed the Capitol on January 6, claiming she didn't know it was illegal.

"A CDC study showed that 2.8% of “vaccine” recipients experienced “Health Impact Events.” These are defined as the recipient not being able to perform normal daily activities after receiving the shot, including work. Care from a doctor or healthcare provider was required." Actually seems to be true, though incomplete. This is why when you get the COVID vaccine, you must wait in the facility for a certain amount of time (this is at least the case at the walk-in clinic at NAS Jax), in case you're one of the very rare few that have an adverse reaction.

"Both the Pfizer and Moderna “vaccines” were tested using stem cells derived from an aborted baby. These stem cells are called “HEK 293” cells, technically referred to as human fetal tissue. In fact, “HEK” stands for Human Embryonic Kidney. The practice of killing a baby in its mother’s womb, then harvesting organs from that baby, selling them to a laboratory, then harvesting cells from that organ and culturing them in order to “improve” the lives of others was done most notoriously by Nazi doctors (and is currently being done in China). America has historically strongly condemned such practices as being grossly immoral, and Christian ethicists have argued that such practices result in severe judgment upon societies by a holy God. If you object to receiving the shot on the grounds of it being morally wrong and/or against Christian principles (which I do), you would want to avoid the Pfizer, Moderna, and Janssen (upcoming) “vaccines.” The Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)2 “vaccine” was produced, developed and tested using retinal human fetal stem cells called PER.C6." This one straight up argues that if you get the vaccine, you incur the wrath of God. It also offers the opinion of the writer, which has no place on a fact sheet. I can't believe the Church actually had to come out and say God says it's okay to get the vaccine, where morally acceptable alternative vaccines aren't available. See also page 2 of this document. The same document explains these fetal cells were taken from elective abortions in 1973 and 1985. It's not as if scientists are waiting at the abortion clinic for fresh cells to use for vaccines. These two elective abortions were developed into cell lines that also allowed the development of vaccines against hep A, rabies, rubella (from the MMR vaccine), and varicella. I'm not gonna get into my own faith and beliefs, but I do understand and sympathize with the pro-life movement. But nothing can be done to undo these abortions that happened years before I was born. Wouldn't it be a needless waste to refuse to use the results from these two procedures in order to prevent the further loss of life?

Here's a fun read: the Wikipedia page of one of the speakers at Dr. Gold's rally. She claimed to have cured 350 patients of COVID at her clinic using hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin (an anti-bacterial, which is ALSO useless against a virus), and zinc (used to treat the common cold). Oddly, she left out the part about prescribing pills to a woman with a broken needle in her arm earlier that year, instead of, oh I don't know, removing the needle. This woman developed a flesh-eating infection and died, and Immanuel fled Louisiana to avoid a malpractice lawsuit and set up a practice at a strip mall in Houston.

The "Important Links" sections looks...like more of the same.
I don’t know the secret for treating COVID but I wouldn’t necessarily write something off because it was originally intended to treat something else. I think we’ve all heard of thalidomide. Not great as mother’s little helper, but still in use for some cancers, leprosy, and apparently some other stuff.

Anyway, here’s a new study on the infamous anti-malarial and antibiotic combo.

taxi1

pilot
Because, as you said earlier, you refuse to believe anything Trump says. You’re literally admitting to your own case of TDS.
Nope, just applying Bayesian statistics. What are the odds he is lying now, based on past performance? Besides, Trump was lying when he said he had evidence it came from the lab.
The question is, since COVID-19's origins could be man-made, what do we do about it?
The thing about GOF research is that it looks to be important (get out ahead of potential variants and viruses) and seems to be easy (that paper I cited on in-vitro variant brewing). I agree with you that a key could be big strings attached to dollars for funding, and more oversight.

Another line of research is to build on the mRNA technology and the process of getting vaccines out the door. We essentially had a vaccine ready for testing back in February. It took them days to design it. Amazing.

It took us until November-December to start getting shots into people. Figuring out how to respond in weeks instead of months is a point of attack.

I spent the day down at the Washington Navy Yard yesterday. First work trip in ages. It was nice to not have to wear a mask in the office buildings, except for the unvaccinated losers of course. ;)

SlickAg

pilot
Nope, just applying Bayesian statistics. What are the odds he is lying now, based on past performance? Besides, Trump was lying when he said he had evidence it came from the lab.

The thing about GOF research is that it looks to be important (get out ahead of potential variants and viruses) and seems to be easy (that paper I cited on in-vitro variant brewing). I agree with you that a key could be big strings attached to dollars for funding, and more oversight.

Another line of research is to build on the mRNA technology and the process of getting vaccines out the door. We essentially had a vaccine ready for testing back in February. It took them days to design it. Amazing.

It took us until November-December to start getting shots into people. Figuring out how to respond in weeks instead of months is a point of attack.

I spent the day down at the Washington Navy Yard yesterday. First work trip in ages. It was nice to not have to wear a mask in the office buildings, except for the unvaccinated losers of course. ;)
Yeah, no evidence. Except for the many people who said it might very well be a lab leak back in early 2020. Until they flip-flopped, and now we’re back to the lab leak.

Also, did you call those people losers to their faces? Your obsession with other people’s private medical decisions strikes me as a little strange. Especially since we now know that natural immunity post-infection is just as good as being vaccinated.

taxi1

pilot

4. People who think if you lost your keys you should check your forehead

SlickAg

pilot
Signs at every building entrance on base saying masks required if not vaccinated. Not too private.
...For DOD activities. This applies to a very small segment of the US population at large.

Nevertheless, I’m glad to see that you’re keeping such an open mind about other people’s decisions that they’ve determined were best for themselves and their families.

GroundPounder

...For DOD activities. This applies to a very small segment of the US population at large.

Nevertheless, I’m glad to see that you’re keeping such an open mind about other people’s decisions that they’ve determined were best for themselves and their families.

Might be time to fire up the " My body, My choice " vaccination t shirt and hat machine.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
My understanding of HIPAA is that your healthcare provider is prevented from sharing information without your consent, but your employers are legally permitted to ask whether you've gotten vaccinated. Yet I hear from my CO that HIPAA is what prevents them from even asking whether a member has gotten the C19 shot. So, I guess I'm a little confused by DoD's position on the vaccine:

Wear a mask if you're not vaccinated against COVID-19, but we "can't" ask if you're vaccinated. But if you ARE vaccinated, make sure you let HM2 make a copy of your vaccine card for your medical record. Oh, and come flu season we'll put you on a dink-list and withhold privileges until you've gotten your flu shot. :rolleyes:

My interpretation of this mess is that because the C19 vaccine is on an EUA and not FDA approved, they're worried about a legal issue if anyone feels they have been "required" to get it. That about right?

Still doesn't explain the HIPAA reference.

Last edited:

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
Signs at every building entrance on base saying masks required if not vaccinated. Not too private.

NGIS had the same signs this last DWE (first in-person in over a year) and I believe that was their way of asking if you've been vaccinated. I know for a fact people disregarded the sign and didn't wear a mask.

I also asked about HIPAA and was told it doesn't apply when the vaccine is EUA...whatever My body, my choice right...

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
NGIS had the same signs this last DWE (first in-person in over a year) and I believe that was their way of asking if you've been vaccinated. I know for a fact people disregarded the sign and didn't wear a mask.

I also asked about HIPAA and was told it doesn't apply when the vaccine is EUA...whatever My body, my choice right...
How dare they disregard the science…. because an attack on science is an attack on Fauci; or something like that.. I get dumber and more confused whenever that guy speaks.