• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

taxi1

pilot
Don't worry, one more reply evading actually answering my questions and I'll stop wasting my time seeking a real debate here. Clear I won't find one.
Well, that was a relaxing weekend.

So what is your substantive question about Covid 19?

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
So what's the greater risk? That your SWA 737 MAX crashes and kills you, or that your vaccine gives you fatal myocarditis? After all, we can't tolerate ANY RISK AT ALL in today's society. You know what? Driving is dangerous too. I'll just stay in my basement.

:p

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
So what's the greater risk? That your SWA 737 MAX crashes and kills you, or that your vaccine gives you fatal myocarditis? After all, we can't tolerate ANY RISK AT ALL in today's society. You know what? Driving is dangerous too. I'll just stay in my basement.

:p

LOL, that is where I spent 80% of my day*!

*working from home

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
It's a finished basement, but still...

Radon pump - Check
Hepa Air Purifier - Check
Dehumidifier - Check

I think I'm good...for now...

best part about working from home...it's 5 o'clock somewhere

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Mr. Shawn Walker is indeed an interesting character.
Rolling Stones said:
Cell Sauce doesn’t appear to be Walker’s only business. His Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter pages promote his copywriting skills business, CopySkillz. His LinkedIn also lists him as the CEO of RisingMarketers.com. The website doesn’t work, however, nor do links to CopySkillz. Regardless, it’s clear that Walker is deep into affiliate marketing and other dubious online business schemes.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
Laying some interesting ground work for a 10th amendment vs interstate commerce / elastic clause Supreme Court case.