• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

Mirage

pilot
That’s a true statement

He comes in to work where everyone is vaxxed, so within that bubble… normal.

I didn’t see any, at least that didn’t start with a false premise.
You just claimed the false premises I employed were the two statements you just confirmed you agree with. What false premises are you referring to?

Don't worry, one more reply evading actually answering my questions and I'll stop wasting my time seeking a real debate here. Clear I won't find one.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Don't worry, one more reply evading actually answering my questions and I'll stop wasting my time seeking a real debate here. Clear I won't find one.
Very rare one finds anything resembling respectful debate in this thread. It is just circular arguments, repeated statements, parsing words, and taunting. In this case, all I saw was trying to nail each other by parsing words and avoiding direct answers, by both sides. When one party begins with lack of respect for the other party or distain for their position, you are not going to get a "real debate".

Mirage

pilot
Very rare one finds anything resembling respectful debate in this thread. It is just circular arguments, repeated statements, parsing words, and taunting. In this case, all I saw was trying to nail each other by parsing words and avoiding direct answers, by both sides. When one party begins with lack of respect for the other party or distain for their position, you are not going to get a "real debate".
While I'm not sure I'm guilty of parsing words or avoiding direct answers, point taken. I regret not showing more respect, despite not being shown any, so my apologies for that. I dislike seeing others stoop to disrespect in the same way that I did.

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
In Edmonton on a 71 hour layover and this place is Covid stupid. Everybody is faking the mask but you can’t go into damn near anywhere if you ain’t vaccinated.(per Alberta mandate). Front desk dude nearly shit his pants when I asked where I could get food cause I’m not vaccinated. Then when he asked why I’m not. And I told him my DR said I still have antibodies from previously having Covid, I think he actually shit his pants. “You‘re not sick now, are you?” Ya cause a 3 am showtime for a 4 plus hour flight is something I would do sick ?. BTW, I don’t do this AM crap but I’m on draft (22 hour trip at time and a half $$$ plus a few bucks for international override.)

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Addition: I don’t think you’re even allowed in Canada if you‘re not vaccinated. Unless you’re an essential worker and have an exemption. I’m told the exemption from the app works like showing a Vaccine card but haven’t tried it yet.