• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Does anyone here care to refute his point? Would love to hear your view.

Plus one about Florida for good measure. Since the hospitals there are overwhelmed and all.

For fun, I'll be your huckleberry. Faster spread in April.of 2020 was because there we few mitigation procedures most places and very little natural immunity and no vaccine. Slower spread of Delta because of mitigation around the world, good vaccine numbers and better natural immunity numbers. QED.

Florida, not so confident about the why for that state, but the numbers are down most everywhere, no matter state policies. My state is similar to Florida, and we are down.

SlickAg

pilot
For fun, I'll be your huckleberry. Faster spread in April.of 2020 was because there we few mitigation procedures most places and very little natural immunity and no vaccine. Slower spread of Delta because of mitigation around the world, good vaccine numbers and better natural immunity numbers. QED.

Florida, not so confident about the why for that state, but the numbers are down most everywhere, no matter state policies. My state is similar to Florida, and we are down.
Like the mitigation measures when we shut down schools, made everyone wear masks, and shut down everything except non-essential businesses for two weeks? Those “few” mitigation procedures?

As far as including masking in that, why would masks work everywhere except for schools? There’s no difference in Florida schools with or without mandates in place.

SlickAg

pilot
When does the efficacy of the Pfizer vaccine start to wane? Two months?

New study shows that natural immunity is good for at least up to a year. But don’t take my word for it. Take the word of the Harvard Medical School professor.

Remember, nobody profits from natural immunity. And take a look at how Pfizer has fared financially throughout this, along with a sweetheart deal to avoid any bad outcomes from their vaccine. What other reason is there to discount natural immunity?

SlickAg

pilot
This seems interesting, if in fact, true.
It’s starting to make the rounds. A google search doesn’t yield many results, only from local Jax news. I’m also hearing Tampa had an ATC walkout.

SlickAg

pilot
I don’t. KJAX didn’t go down, ZJX did. Check out KTPA.

The delayed numbers are also important here. Airlines try very hard to not “cancel” flights anymore. They just “delay” them, sometimes into the next day if need be.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I don’t. KJAX didn’t go down, ZJX did. Check out KTPA.

The delayed numbers are also important here. Airlines try very hard to not “cancel” flights anymore. They just “delay” them, sometimes into the next day if need be.
How about ORD….holy cow
https://flightaware.com/miserymap/usall/1633737600

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Like the mitigation measures when we shut down schools, made everyone wear masks, and shut down everything except non-essential businesses for two weeks? Those “few” mitigation procedures?

As far as including masking in that, why would masks work everywhere except for schools? There’s no difference in Florida schools with or without mandates in place.

That was not meant to be "few". If you read it as is, it makes no sense. That was an auto fill I didn't catch. It was meant to read "there were". Otherwise please recall I said I responded for fun. There is nothing fun about having a "conversation " with you about this subject when it begins with attacks. Thanks for letting me correct the record on my mistaken "few".

SlickAg

pilot
That was not meant to be "few". If you read it as is, it makes no sense. That was an auto fill I didn't catch. It was meant to read "there were". Otherwise please recall I said I responded for fun. There is nothing fun about having a "conversation " with you about this subject when it begins with attacks. Thanks for letting me correct the record on my mistaken "few".
Thanks for clarifying, that makes more sense now. If you think my post was a personal attack and contrary to good order and discipline, by all means please delete it.

I will say that I have hard time seeing as how it could be classified as an attack. I’m debating the argument that was posted, not you personally. No profanity, no name-calling. I can’t control auto-corrections or intent behind what was posted. All I did was respond to what was actually said.

Last edited:

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Thanks for clarifying, that makes more sense now. If you think my post was a personal attack and contrary to good order and discipline, by all means please delete it.

I will say that I have hard time seeing as how it could be classified as an attack. I’m debating the argument that was posted, not you personally. No profanity, no name-calling. I can’t control auto-corrections or intent behind what was posted. All I did was respond to what was actually said.
I will say, attack was too strong a word for that post. But hey, when I can't seem to manage fifth grade proof reading of my stuff for content then, I guess you are going to get fifth grade vocabulary too. ?