• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor

Just making sure I saw the former leader of the free world, and mascot for all that is right in the Democratic Party, completely ignoring all of the rules so he can have his birthday party with all of the other rich/famous leaders of the woke mob who have been lecturing us on compliance for a year and a half…

Maybe I’m missing the part where you can’t get Covid, thus obviating the need to comply, if you have a (D) behind your name…

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Interesting. I guess I don't see the logical line between telling you to obey a lawful order and you "popping your head in and saying I don't trust this guy and wouldn't put my family on a flight he is operating."

Haven't met many senior folks that forget their reputation precedes them, but your community may vary.

Good luck with the blackballings should it come to that.

That's the best part, you don't have to see the line between it. All you have to know is it is a possibility when there might be someone like me on a seniority list you wanna be on.

Anyone enforcing a nonsensical mask mandate on vaxxed people in a low risk group when the vax is widely available doesn't possess the critical thinking skills or spine of a person I want at my company, lawful order or not.

SlickAg

pilot

Just making sure I saw the former leader of the free world, and mascot for all that is right in the Democratic Party, completely ignoring all of the rules so he can have his birthday party with all of the other rich/famous leaders of the woke mob who have been lecturing us on compliance for a year and a half…

Maybe I’m missing the part where you can’t get Covid, thus obviating the need to comply, if you have a (D) behind your name…
Here, allow me to use a social media clip to affirm your position on this topic. Of note, the social media clip is from a social networking site called CNN. Apparently you can just say whatever you want regardless of whether or not it’s true. They should probably start censoring people.

taxi1

pilot
when you haven't answered a single one of mine?
OK I’ll bite, on your Iceland data tweet cite.
If the vaccines works so well, why is a country with 93% of the population vaccinated seeing such a rise in cases? Same challenge as before.

First, did you read the rest of the info from the tweet author? Because he then states On the bright side, a much larger proportion of those infected have minimal or no symptoms, and fewer patients with Covid-19 are being admitted.

And he shows this plot, with yellow being unvax and green being vaxxed, normalized to the population of each.

So the message is that vaccinated can get the Delta variant same as here, but less so than the unvaxxed, and they don’t get sick like the unvaxxed do.

Question answered, although you could have answered yourself with a wee bit of reading.

So...Do you think people should get the vaccine? Do you think they work?

UInavy

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
That's the best part, you don't have to see the line between it. All you have to know is it is a possibility when there might be someone like me on a seniority list you wanna be on.

Anyone enforcing a nonsensical mask mandate on vaxxed people in a low risk group when the vax is widely available doesn't possess the critical thinking skills or spine of a person I want at my company, lawful order or not.
You overestimate my desire to work with you. That seems like an unreasonable approach and someone that I won’t be disappointed to be not working with. Glad the AD Navy wasn’t for you, but I can sure see why.

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
You overestimate my desire to work with you. That seems like an unreasonable approach and someone that I won’t be disappointed to be not working with. Glad the AD Navy wasn’t for you, but I can sure see why.
You won’t be working with him.. You will be working for him! Seniority is a nice equalizer. Enjoy your power trip now cause rank don’t mean shit in the Show!

SlickAg

pilot
OK I’ll bite, on your Iceland data tweet cite.

First, did you read the rest of the info from the tweet author? Because he then states On the bright side, a much larger proportion of those infected have minimal or no symptoms, and fewer patients with Covid-19 are being admitted.

And he shows this plot, with yellow being unvax and green being vaxxed, normalized to the population of each.

View attachment 31895
So the message is that vaccinated can get the Delta variant same as here, but less so than the unvaxxed, and they don’t get sick like the unvaxxed do.

Question answered, although you could have answered yourself with a wee bit of reading.

So...Do you think people should get the vaccine? Do you think they work?
Of course it's a big nothing-burger. It has been a big nothing-burger for the VAST majority who've been infected with covid, regardless of the variant. It was a big nothing-burger before the vaccine, and now the vaccine makes it an even bigger nothing-burger.

Like I said earlier, congrats on joining the winning team! And it's also okay to admit that what started as get Bad Orange Man out of office has really spiraled out of control.

Now, how come masks haven't stopped the spread of covid in Japan? You've always been such a big masking proponent I'm sure you'll come up with some sort of magic way to say that masks have actually been helping them increase their case count.

I could not care less if people get the vaccine. Same with any other medication or vaccine they choose to take, or anything else in their medical history for that matter. It’s available to take if people want to. Continuing to obsess over people’s vaccination status is silly. Especially when having had covid is just as effective.

UInavy

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Active duty CO who shits on reservists: I don't understand why I'm not getting calls from anyone?
Said reservists: Do you seriously not understand how this works?
You may not have this quite figured out, but that’s cool. See you guys at Hook?

UInavy

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Super confused on why the three of you are so spooled up over me asking a question about blackballing wrt getting asked to obey an order. Not shitting on the reserves at all, they’re an incredibly valuable part of what makes everything work.