• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

SlickAg

pilot
OK. I get that. But still feel like "seniority is an equalizer" is not exactly true even in your context. The biggest O-6 asshole, and some are reservist, not active duty retired, that is an airline Captain can still lord over an FO who has a better number on the company seniority list. I mean I now get what you were getting at. Just say'in.

No I am not his big brother. But I am senior in years on the line and commissioned. So, based on the previous posts, you would make you our junior. Think I could encourage you to sit quietly while the adults talk. ;)
So in other words...I was right and you were wrong?

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You talk shit about my age and then dog on me for not responding like a boomer?

I’m surprised that you haven’t called the logic police on yourself.
OK, I knew it. Off the computer and get your awesome ass down here and help me with the laundry. I already changed the battery in the truck and cleaned the pool.

taxi1

pilot
I could not care less if people get the vaccine.

24e55346685c4f8b0b02a9cd0867d1e9.gif

Name the movie...

KTBQ

Naval Radiator
pilot
The whole blackball threat is a super cringey. Adversely affecting someone’s employment prospects and ultimately their family based on an isolated anecdote of that person reminding you of a lawful order, GMAFB. Trying to think of a bigger dick move, having a hard time. Real internet tough guy stuff.