• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

SlickAg

pilot

taxi1

pilot
You and your weird mask fetish.

That post of yours that showed 2,000,000 vaccinations and 0 deaths, 0 visits to the ICU, all 50-some who had an issue got better...was that supposed to be arguing for or against the vaccine?

Ahhh, the definition of schadenfreude.

An anti-vaccine right-wing radio host in West Palm Beach, Florida died Wednesday from COVID-19 complications.

Dick Farrel, 65, used his local talk show and social media to rail against Dr. Anthony Fauci, who he called a “power tripping lying freak,” and say that no one should get the coronavirus vaccine. When COVID-19 sent him to the hospital for three weeks, though, he changed his tune, urging friends to get vaccinated, friends told local station WPTV.

Farrel wrote in early July, “Vaccine Bogus Bull Shid!, Two peeps I know, got vaxed, now have Corona, hospitalized critical. Thank you Moderna, FOR NOTHING!” ...

Two days later, he wrote, “Why take a vax promoted by people who lied 2u all along about masks.”

SlickAg

pilot
You and your weird mask fetish.

That post of yours that showed 2,000,000 vaccinations and 0 deaths, 0 visits to the ICU, all 50-some who had an issue got better...was that supposed to be arguing for or against the vaccine?

Ahhh, the definition of schadenfreude.

An anti-vaccine right-wing radio host in West Palm Beach, Florida died Wednesday from COVID-19 complications.

Dick Farrel, 65, used his local talk show and social media to rail against Dr. Anthony Fauci, who he called a “power tripping lying freak,” and say that no one should get the coronavirus vaccine. When COVID-19 sent him to the hospital for three weeks, though, he changed his tune, urging friends to get vaccinated, friends told local station WPTV.

Farrel wrote in early July, “Vaccine Bogus Bull Shid!, Two peeps I know, got vaxed, now have Corona, hospitalized critical. Thank you Moderna, FOR NOTHING!” ...

Two days later, he wrote, “Why take a vax promoted by people who lied 2u all along about masks.”
To which post of mine are you referring? Even though I don’t care about your dumb story written in italics, I left it in there so you know which post I’m quoting.

You and your weird fetish about dodging questions. Nobody cares about your anecdotes.

If masks work so well, why haven’t they worked? Explain Japan. You’re a “smart” guy, you must have some explanation for it. This time don’t reference an earlier post or some anti-vaxxer who’s since died. Look at the data and respond.

If the vaccines works so well, why is a country with 93% of the population vaccinated seeing such a rise in cases? Same challenge as before.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Taxi1 loves to say “if everyone was vaccinated this would be over”. Of course it’s clear now that’s not true as vaccinated people still get infected and transmit the virus, Iceland being a perfect example. So now the line should be: get vaccinated to lessen the symptoms. And I agree with that. People with risk factors should make the appropriate risk decision. Of course the flip side is there’s no reason for mandates if vaccination doesn’t prevent transmission. There’s especially no reason for the military to mandate vaccination for servicemembers that face basically no risk from the virus.

SlickAg

pilot
They do in Texas

"Today, 91.78% of our patients hospitalized are unvaccinated and 100% of patients in our ICU are unvaccinated," said Susan Greenwood, system vice president and chief nursing officer for Hendrick Health, in a news conference.
So you’re unable (unwilling?) to answer the questions I posed about Japan and Iceland’s very steep case increases despite their 90% plus mask compliance and vaccination rates, respectively?

As we say here in Texas: all hat, no cattle.

Taxi1 loves to say “if everyone was vaccinated this would be over”. Of course it’s clear now that’s not true as vaccinated people still get infected and transmit the virus, Iceland being a perfect example. So now the line should be: get vaccinated to lessen the symptoms. And I agree with that. People with risk factors should make the appropriate risk decision. Of course the flip side is there’s no reason for mandates if vaccination doesn’t prevent transmission. There’s especially no reason for the military to mandate vaccination for servicemembers that face basically no risk from the virus.
He can't help it, he's just parroting the party line. He would've made a fantastic zampolit.

Last edited:

taxi1

pilot
unwilling?
Yes, unwilling. Your questions about Iceland and Japan are stupid red herrings.

You live in Houston, right? Let’s see how poorly the vaccine is working there.

Oh look, another unvaccinated person who regrets it.

According to Memorial Hermann, 99% of COVID patients in their hospitals are unvaccinated.

SlickAg

pilot
Yes, unwilling. Your questions about Iceland and Japan are stupid red herrings.

You live in Houston, right? Let’s see how poorly the vaccine is working there.

Oh look, another unvaccinated person who regrets it.

According to Memorial Hermann, 99% of COVID patients in their hospitals are unvaccinated.

How are they red herrings?

You’ve spent a year and half talking about how effective masks are. They have a 97% mask-wearing compliance rate in Japan and their case count is through the roof. If masks are as effective as you’ve claimed, why aren’t the stopping the spread?

Why is a country with 93% of the population aged 16 and above fully vaccinated having such a similar outbreak of cases? In fact, their chief epidemiologist said today that it’s clear that vaccination will not lead to herd immunity and the only way forward is natural infections.

Here’s my question: what do YOU know that these people don’t? How could you stop the outbreaks in Japan and Iceland? You seem to think that you know better than us laymen. Prove it.

UInavy

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm not fucking doing it. I did my part. Get fucked.

I dare anyone wearing wings to push it on me on base. If you're gonna get in my grill about it, you better be a lifer, because I'm taking names and nothing rustles my jimmies quite like blackballing fuck tards who piss me off from the airlines.
You get a chance to do this yet? Genuinely curious about how it works. Do you ignore the order and blackball them for giving the order? Or do you quietly comply then blackball? Do you blackball them for giving the order or do you have to make up a different reason?

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
@taxi1 has basically been reduced to a Twitter bot posting scary anecdotes after being dead ass wrong YET AGAIN
Weak slam. Lets be fair. Both sides are debating issues based on social media posts. The news reported regarding Iceland in that twitter post is interesting. But it require a hell of a lot more study. It is hardly a coup de grace to the vax program in the US. Same with the Japanese reports.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Weak slam. Lets be fair. Both sides are debating issues based on social media posts. The news reported regarding Iceland in that twitter post is interesting. But it require a hell of a lot more study. It is hardly a coup de grace to the vax program in the US. Same with the Japanese reports.
Not a weak slam at all. He flat out says he’s refusing to discuss facts. I guess it’s tough to process that his masking and vaccination were completely pointless for the rest of society. I can’t wait for the next idiotic post featuring a repentant anti vaxxer