• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone waiting on MSC boards this year?

Gnar

I just heard back from my MOR/processor that my package is going to board this month and that I may get selected in January. I am not going to hold my breath though.... Seems like it is cutting it real close to the ODS pick up in January.

MSCHCA

I just heard back from my MOR/processor that my package is going to board this month and that I may get selected in January. I am not going to hold my breath though.... Seems like it is cutting it real close to the ODS pick up in January.
When did you submit your kit?

Gnar

When did you submit your kit?
It would not be any earlier than today. Last night I had to complete/send the new tattoo waiver that is now required. I am very skeptical that everything will be done and good-to-go by this month.

MSCHCA

Has your recruiter mentioned anything about any boards that have already been held? I'm curious to know how many boards, if any, have been held already. Good luck with your package!

Gnar

Has your recruiter mentioned anything about any boards that have already been held? I'm curious to know how many boards, if any, have been held already. Good luck with your package!
He has not; however, my recruiter was originally wanting to submit my package in November with a selection in December. So I assume they had a board going in November then? If I hear anything I will let you know. Good Luck with your package too!

JRoy

"Come and Take It"
Gnar, when you say ODS pick-up in January, are you referring to when ODS begins for those who will be/are already selected? I am still learning how the process works so thanks for any insight.

MSCHCA

I noticed that although there are 88 slots for each class, there were only 28 graduates for class 14010 (October class). I haven't seen anything for class 14020 (Novemeber class). By the looks of it, the originally scheduled class for January, 14030, has been taken off the navy link (above); it was there a few weeks ago. Looks like the next scheduled ODS class won't be until February.

Kan

My recruiter said that the ascension plan hasn't even come out yet? You guys hearing the same?

Kan

I didn't mean to include my two thoughts in the same sentence.
I saw the previous post about someone possible being accepted in time for January and thought someone might've gotten more info.

Gnar

Gnar, when you say ODS pick-up in January, are you referring to when ODS begins for those who will be/are already selected? I am still learning how the process works so thanks for any insight.
Looks like bad gouge on my part. I thought the January date was concrete when I saw it a while back. MSCHCA set us straight.

HM3 O

JRoy,

Has your recruiter told you when we might hear back on "accession planning"? I spoke to mine about two weeks ago, and he said he's only heard rumors that we might know sometime in December.