• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone waiting on MSC boards this year?

JRoy

"Come and Take It"
Thanks HM3, best of luck to you as well. Wow FY15, that planning ahead.

MSCHA, I am curious if I heard something about being Pro Req'd why some others who are applying for the same program haven't. My recruiter has been helpful but sometimes all over the place (which is expected I would assume) so I hope I didn't receive the wrong information. I would imagine you should hear back soon. Let us know when you do.

Do you by chance know what process takes place after someone is Pro Req: y? Is there another board held to determine out of all the applicants who are Pro-Req: y, who are the final selects? If so, is that related to them seeing what billet you could fit into?

My apologies in advance if these questions have been answered in prior conversations on this site.

MSCHCA

I have some specific questions for you regarding your application. I'm just curious because if we're both applying for the same exact thing under the same exact circumstances, then I should've heard something too. IM me if you see me online.... thanks!

MSCHCA

Nothing yet. Are you also applying for MSC HCA this year? If so, good luck!! There are several of us here waiting for the same type of news. Post here if you get word from anyone, thanks!

Kan

yep. I know the board met around 1st of Oct. No telling if the shutdown had any effect. Nevertheless, we wait. My recruiter said that we should hear something back by the end of the week. That was two weeks ago. Good luck to you too, unless of course you're taking the spot that's supposed to go to me. #pleasantries

MSCHCA

Well, I hope you get in nonetheless.... You won't find a hater here. Plus, who would deny an application from a sharp dresser like yourself. Good luck.

MSCHCA

Good luck to everyone who has applied for a commission this year, but has yet to receive an answer. Especially to all of the MSC DA applicants... hope to hear something soon!!!

exNavyOffRec

MSC-IPP board met last Thursday. Hope to hear something soon for us "Direct Accession" applicants!

IPP is the "in service procurement program" this is for people that are currently active applying for designators in the health care fields.

It would be reasonable to believe the board for civilians coming in would be held about the same time.

MSCHCA

I haven't heard anything either... however, results are lurking right around the corner. I feel it!

Reactions: Kan