• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anymouse: What I would change about AW if I could....

VAmookie

Fly Navy said:
Ok this quick reply nonsense needs to stop...

This is becoming redic with the quick reply.
Where the heck is the new unread post option?

Also, show me the time, not how long ago someone posted? dont want to think, geez

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
Ok this quick reply nonsense needs to stop...
You guys are KILLIN' me I tell you.... ok, its fixed...

RE: REP REDUCTION ACT OF 2006: Reference my above post, I changed the multiple for you post whores out there, so there wouldn't be the inflated rep power. If you guys want the ability to hit ppl multiple times, something else has got to give, and I chose that.

John

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
WTF is with the "rating" at the top of the page?!?!?! Two fvcking stars?.... Which pansy did that?!?! (don't make me check my admin logs).... ok, time to go squeeze some limes... :D

Crowbar

None
webmaster said:
WTF is with the "rating" at the top of the page?!?!?! Two fvcking stars?.... Which pansy did that?!?! (don't make me check my admin logs).... ok, time to go squeeze some limes... :D

It was me, yes me who gave the thead two stars. Too damn much complaining going on. Also, is there a way to give a thread zero stars? I've given out so many 'one star' ratings lately it's started to lose its significance.

I'm happy with the site as is. If something looks/works a little different I'll adjust. I'm just glad the place isn't a football sandwich like some other aviation boards that come to mind (like flightinfo.com) which shall remain nameless.

I LIKE:
-the wings
-the color scheme
-the new way to edit your posts
-how easy it is for us to split/merge threads
-how the webmaster doesn't try to cater to every person out there who wants EAWS and ESWS wings or jump wings or scuba bubbles or whatever the crap they want (see first item)

I'm sure I could come up with more.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Allright, I am the voice of dissent on this one, I will accept the you must spread rep around in exchange for having a deeper bite/ brighter sun than say the next ghost119.

What say the crowd?

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
skidkid said:
Allright, I am the voice of dissent on this one, I will accept the you must spread rep around in exchange for having a deeper bite/ brighter sun than say the next ghost119.

What say the crowd?

Concur

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
I agree with what Crowbar deleted above.

CB undelete that mesage for everyone to see.

OneOddGuy

Mrs. Crossdressing USA 2003 and 2005
I'd like it if when I click on "User CP" it would show me the all the threads I've posted in. It seems like that used to be in there, but no more. Very helpful. Perhaps I'm just missing it...

Edit: Nevermind, it seems that when I click on my name (in a post of mine) it has the option to see other posts by me. So, I guess that works just fine too!

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
OneOddGuy said:
I'd like it if when I click on "User CP" it would show me the all the threads I've posted in. It seems like that used to be in there, but no more. Very helpful. Perhaps I'm just missing it...

Just view your profile like you view any other one, click on view posts.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
A4sForever said:
I agree ... is that bad ??? :confused::eek:

uh, what am i agreeing to here? I've lost track of what is going on and I'm not even drunk. Can we use those rep points yet to buy whiskey and hookers...er, i mean hats and patches...

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Crowbar said:
It was me, yes me who gave the thead two stars. Too damn much complaining going on. Also, is there a way to give a thread zero stars? I've given out so many 'one star' ratings lately it's started to lose its significance.
Would you hurry up and wing already??!?!?! So much hate, your IPs must love you :D

[B said:
skidkid[/b]]Allright, I am the voice of dissent on this one, I will accept the you must spread rep around in exchange for having a deeper bite/ brighter sun than say the next ghost119.

What say the crowd?
Not like it matters what the "crowd" says, but I concede to the angry and drunk minority (someone find zab, he is most assuredly drunk somewhere too).... take your extra rep point power and put them where the sun don't shine. Now, if I catch anyone on my logs jackhammering someone with multiple rep hits, how shall I say it, "overzealously".... I might just have to turn your account off for a week or something insideous... or replace your avatar, or god forbid, sick crowbar on you.... :D