• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

WorldWar33.3

1.Did I hear a whiskey roll call?

2.How does this work? Someone run me throw the timeline
1. You sure did!

2. We post pictures of our whiskeys (or elariosa95's Montucky) here and shoot the shit. Projected to start when I get off work on Friday at 9:00pm EST, but if you guys want to start earlier or after, you're more than welcome to do so!

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
1. You sure did!

2. We post pictures of our whiskeys (or elariosa95's Montucky) here and shoot the shit. Projected to start when I get off work on Friday at 9:00pm EST, but if you guys want to start earlier or after, you're more than welcome to do so!
Call it a “team building exercise”

FlightEngineerBobby

SNA Applicant (ISPP)
1. You sure did!

I’m not sure y’all want to get into that with me lol. I do have a bottle we can pop when my class wings.