• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

elariosa95

SNA (A-Pool)
Also, according to this website, a 7 means you did better than 77%-89% of other people. It doesn't specify whether or not that's everyone who's ever taken the ASTB.
To piggyback off this, I think that passing the Fundamentals of Engineering used to be determined by how well you did compared to the rest of the people who took it that year or something like that.

The scoring system is different now, but it's wild to think that you could suck ass on the exam and still pass because someone in a different state happened to be worse at it than you.

Of course, that could all be false BS that I heard back in college, so don't take my word for it lol

WorldWar33.3

The scoring system is different now, but it's wild to think that you could suck ass on the exam and still pass because someone in a different state happened to be worse at it than you.

Of course, that could all be false BS that I heard back in college, so don't take my word for it lol
Honestly, it doesn't seem like false BS. Besides knowingly missing one math problem, and a couple of the UAV parking lots, I thought I killed the test the last time I took it. I was expecting at least triple 8s, then I saw 6/7/6 lol

OptionsDollaraire

Honestly, it doesn't seem like false BS. Besides knowingly missing one math problem, and a couple of the UAV parking lots, I thought I killed the test the last time I took it. I was expecting at least triple 8s, then I saw 6/7/6 lol
Did you feel like you tracked the airplanes well during the PBM?

cgoss99

ProRec SNA
Anybody else using an apple watch to track outdoor runs? This thing can’t be right, one day my path is 2 miles, the next day the same path is 1.2 ? ?

WorldWar33.3

Anybody else using an apple watch to track outdoor runs? This thing can’t be right, one day my path is 2 miles, the next day the same path is 1.2 ? ?
I plan out "walking" routes on Google maps that tell me the distances of the walks, then I run them and keep track of time on my $20 Target watch. I do it the old school way.