• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

BDavis11

Contributor
Well, as the thread title reads, I am starting the thread for the 31 OCT board. Submission deadline is 16SEP22. Add your info to the spread sheet as necessary. Let the TED talks and rumors begin.

Last edited:

cgoss99

ProRec SNA
Still no confirmation on the Aug board but figured I go ahead and get my stuff added to the spreadsheet! Might have to wait a few more months to hear about the dream job ?

Furnace01

Applying SNA 31Oct2022
Still no confirmation on the Aug board but figured I go ahead and get my stuff added to the spreadsheet! Might have to wait a few more months to hear about the dream job ?
Same thing, I submitted for Aug, so if it's not cancelled then YAY, but if it is, then this will be my new home for the next few months. I'm really hoping that the Aug board still happens though, as I have been in the process of getting my package together for almost a year now.

cgoss99

ProRec SNA
Same thing, I submitted for Aug, so if it's not cancelled then YAY, but if it is, then this will be my new home for the next few months. I'm really hoping that the Aug board still happens though, as I have been in the process of getting my package together for almost a year now.
I'm really hoping its not cancelled too, I started my packet about a year ago and was supposed to be submitted for May but it filled up just as I was finally getting MEPS taken care of. They wanted paperwork for a broken shoulder from 8 years ago and man was that a pain to dig up ?

Furnace01

Applying SNA 31Oct2022
I'm really hoping its not cancelled too, I started my packet about a year ago and was supposed to be submitted for May but it filled up just as I was finally getting MEPS taken care of. They wanted paperwork for a broken shoulder from 8 years ago and man was that a pain to dig up ?
Wow, same here, I tried submitting to the May board, but it filled up the day before I was done. I also had a medical hangup, but mine was related to my heart. Needless to say, it took a lot of cardiologist visits and paperwork to get that squared away

cgoss99

ProRec SNA
Wow, same here, I tried submitting to the May board, but it filled up the day before I was done. I also had a medical hangup, but mine was related to my heart. Needless to say, it took a lot of cardiologist visits and paperwork to get that squared away
Yeah it was quite the process, glad you got it all taken care of, should be a fun few months ahead of us ? add yourself to the OCT spreadsheet if you havent already just in case AUG is cancelled!

cgoss99

ProRec SNA
Just got informed that August was cancelled and being moved to October... anyone else hear the same today??
That’s the word on the street, no confirmation as of yet. Many OR’s have said that and many (including mine) still have yet to hear that. Seems it may be cancelled and the word hasn’t fully spread. We’ll know soon :)

cgoss99

ProRec SNA
If y’all are to get selected SNA what would you want to fly? Personally my list would be jets, E-2, then helos. Been logging hours in a piper Seminole recently and I can’t lie, whipping a twin prop around is quite fun ?

Furnace01

Applying SNA 31Oct2022
If y’all are to get selected SNA what would you want to fly? Personally my list would be jets, E-2, then helos. Been logging hours in a piper Seminole recently and I can’t lie, whipping a twin prop around is quite fun ?
This is my list as well. I truly hope to fly F35 but E or F/A18 would be number 2

drivefasturnleft

E-2's are money. Got to get some time in the sims at Norfolk last summer and its like a space shuttle inside. I'd honestly be happy flying anything Oceana/Norfolk based