• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

cgoss99

ProRec SNA
Most do. But like @Furnace01 said, anything except for helo is cool with me. I'll be happy with whatever gets me in the air on a fixed-wing, I'm not too picky. Jets or Hawkeye would be an amazing career but, to me its not a make or break.
I’ve wanted to fly jets since I could talk…literally, as I got older though I think a career flying E-2s would be awesome. Honestly can’t say I’d hate helos either, I’m just better off in the sky than on the ground, give me whatever! ?

WhiteLotus5125

I’m just better off in the sky than on the ground, give me whatever! ?
Exactly. The way I see it... military aviation is the plan, but jets are the dream. If both of those can work out in my favor, awesome. But, once judgement day comes and it turns out I get picked for my 2nd choice, I'll be happy with that too. Flying is in my blood so I'm good with anything that gets me in the sky.

Dboom85

Banned
Exactly. The way I see it... military aviation is the plan, but jets are the dream. If both of those can work out in my favor, awesome. But, once judgement day comes and it turns out I get picked for my 2nd choice, I'll be happy with that too. Flying is in my blood so I'm good with anything that gets me in the sky.
Honestly the .9 hours a Robinson R22 I have is the most fun general aviation flying I’ve ever done, and I do have a couple hours of aerobatics. I wouldn’t knock it till you try it.

elariosa95

SNA (A-Pool)
I second this motion. All the above reasons. Also my goal is to go commercial liner upon retirement.
A guy I went to high school and another I met at my part time job in college both fly P-8’s now. One of them is stationed at Pearl Harbor, and he is absolutely living his best life right now

BDavis11

Contributor
there is an ISPP column to the far right of the spreadsheet. Some of you missed that part

jackhendryx

What's up guys, I'M FINALLY ON MAY WAY TO MEPS ON FRIDAY! I've literally been waiting since March for this haha.
These types of threads have gotta be the only place where people celebrate going to that godforsaken place lol. Huge congrats though man I know how you feel, I waited about 8 months to go after gathering medical records that were about the same age I am. Have tons of fun (lol) !