• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

BDavis11

Contributor
Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like. - Lao Tzu

exNavyOffRec

When Mr. Celestin emailed me that my package was getting forwarded to the board, the convene date he quoted was 21AUG23, not 28AUG.
Just be aware when you ask him info he will literally look at the document that is shown above and quote that date, the board could have been held already and he would still quote that date.

While he plays a vital role he often is not included in changes or key info.

warrenw1993

FY-24 Board schedule.PNG

So if anyone is interested NRC N3 just dropped the FY24 board schedule yesterday (Excel). It appears they didn't "Cancel" the Sept/Oct board but moved it back about a month or so, much like they did for the this board. Would explain why they scratched it off the FY23 schedule. For anyone with access it's on the NRC sharepoint under N311 Documents>>Dashboard and Board Schedule.

eranger24

View attachment 38643

So if anyone is interested NRC N3 just dropped the FY24 board schedule yesterday (Excel). It appears they didn't "Cancel" the Sept/Oct board but moved it back about a month or so, much like they did for the this board. Would explain why they scratched it off the FY23 schedule. For anyone with access it's on the NRC sharepoint under N311 Documents>>Dashboard and Board Schedule.
November board is BDCP and ISPP only ?
What could that possibly mean?

Average Monke

A primate with internet access
Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like. - Lao Tzu
You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend.