• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Word of advice if I may, don’t wait for the phone call to start working out. I’m a SNFO heading out on the 24th of September and I wish I had worked a little before I got the call. You’ve probably got three weeks to stress but use that stress to your advantage.

If you’re a SNA hopeful and they say you’re picked for SNFO like I was, don’t feel bad. Ask anyone in Pensacola and they will tell you that SNFO is the way to get into the fast movers, not SNA (if that’s what you like).

Most everyone close to you is going to cry tears of happiness/sadness when you tell them you got picked. You’ll be excited as hell but it’ll feel like everyone else is sad, don’t let that deter you.

Most of all, enjoy it! I almost turned my selection down out of fear for the unknown but in this current moment there is nothing I could be more terrifyingly excited for; except the Newport snow. That also terrifies me. ?

Enigma

Word of advice if I may, don’t wait for the phone call to start working out. I’m a SNFO heading out on the 24th of September and I wish I had worked a little before I got the call. You’ve probably got three weeks to stress but use that stress to your advantage.
When did you find out your ship date? Is it normally a 3 weeks heads up?

BDavis11

Contributor
Multiple people saying it’s the 28th, doubtful of it being a typo. But who knows. Not I.
Who is multiple people? Do they have the same email from Paul stating the 28th or did they just “hear”? Either way one week isn’t going to change much. Just speculation to kill time ??‍♂️