• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

eryman818

A great lesson to learn for those of you who are trying to join the Navy. Nothing is confirmed or 100% until it actually happens. Plan for the worst, hope for the best, reality tends to be somewhere in the middle.

BDavis11

Contributor
A great lesson to learn for those of you who are trying to join the Navy. Nothing is confirmed or 100% until it actually happens. Plan for the worst, hope for the best, reality tends to be somewhere in the middle.
Don’t believe it until it’s in black and white

eryman818

Don’t believe it until it’s in black and white
Anyone who has experienced soft orders being changed can contest to this ?

Shit, last PCS my PRD got shifted to the right by 6mo, 3 days before I left. Even when it’s in writing doesn’t mean it’s facts ?

BDavis11

Contributor
Anyone who has experienced soft orders being changed can contest to this ?

Shit, last PCS my PRD got shifted to the right by 6mo, 3 days before I left. Even when it’s in writing doesn’t mean it’s facts ?
Lol I have never had that one happen. That’s tragic

BDavis11

Contributor
Excuses are tools of incompetent used to build bridges to nowhere and monuments of nothingness, and those who use them seldom specialize in anything else.

Vernon Brundage Jr.