• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

pcola478

View attachment 38643

So if anyone is interested NRC N3 just dropped the FY24 board schedule yesterday (Excel). It appears they didn't "Cancel" the Sept/Oct board but moved it back about a month or so, much like they did for the this board. Would explain why they scratched it off the FY23 schedule. For anyone with access it's on the NRC sharepoint under N311 Documents>>Dashboard and Board Schedule.
Is there a forum on here yet for those of us planning to submit by the 2Nov2023 deadline?

Out of curiosity for everyone with flight experience, how much flight experience does everyone have?
Probably going to be a pretty big range. Have heard of people with all their ratings and hundreds to thousands of hours, and some people with 1 flight hour. I personally am about half way to a PPL.

WaterDawg

Probably going to be a pretty big range. Have heard of people with all their ratings and hundreds to thousands of hours, and some people with 1 flight hour. I personally am about half way to a PPL.
Nice man! How are you enjoying it? I'm prepping for my check ride right now, just finished my solo cross countries, at about 60 hours

Nice man! How are you enjoying it? I'm prepping for my check ride right now, just finished my solo cross countries, at about 60 hours
That’s great! Good luck with that! I love it… though stopped where I’m at for now just due to the cost. Plan is for the Navy to cover the rest of that training ? but in the end going to keep pursuing it no matter what.

WaterDawg

That’s great! Good luck with that! I love it… though stopped where I’m at for now just due to the cost. Plan is for the Navy to cover the rest of that training ? but in the end going to keep pursuing it no matter what.
Yeah it's definitely a hole in your pocket, I should've used my GI Bill to pay for it lol. It gets a lot cheaper once you're soloing, still expensive. But hell yeah dude!