• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

PontusPilot

Contributor
Just posted about an hour ago.
Interesting well we will see come board time if this is true. Also if it is the case, then we FOR SURE hitting 100 before the results...

EDIT: When looking at the chart, it does say applications will be pushed to next board. Does that mean that these boards are held, and any new apps go to next FY?

Last edited:

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Just posted about an hour ago.
You can see why OR's wanted both SNA and SNFO on the application. There are more NFO slots available than SNA. SNA slots available now is lower than the number of SNA selected for the last board...
Interesting well we will see come board time if this is true. Also if it is the case, then we FOR SURE hitting 100 before the results.....
What about this wouldn't be true?

Here is the December 29th 2020 version...

Attachments

• DCO, GENOFF, NUKE Dashboard 29 DEC 20.pdf
    242.9 KB · Views: 71

PEFO Silver-Shades

Interesting well we will see come board time if this is true. Also if it is the case, then we FOR SURE hitting 100 before the results...

EDIT: When looking at the chart, it does say applications will be pushed to next board. Does that mean that these boards are held, and any new apps go to next FY?
I believe that's what that means. Any application that is submitted currently will be for the upcoming April Board, but the Applications submitted before the December 1st deadline will be at the January Board

Ghost SWO

Contributor
I believe that's what that means. Any application that is submitted currently will be for the upcoming April Board, but the Applications submitted before the December 1st deadline will be at the January Board
Yeah the note would make me nervous if I was only applying to SNA because it says "Designator is closed. Applicants will be pushed to next FY"... It doesn't specify a timeframe for when that is. I would actually take that as applicants to the January board for SNA would be pushed to FY22. I think this is the information several OR's were referring to when people were being told, "there are no more SNA slots for this year".
Am I having deja-vu or was this already posted to this thread? Is there something different about this one that I am missing?
The one I linked was posted to the SWO thread a week ago.

PontusPilot

Contributor
Yeah the note would make me nervous if I was only applying to SNA because it says "Designator is closed. Applicants will be pushed to next FY"... It doesn't specify a timeframe for when that is. I would actually take that as applicants to the January board for SNA would be pushed to FY22. I think this is the information several OR's were referring to when people were being told, "there are no more SNA slots for this year".

The one I linked was posted to the SWO thread a week ago.
okay that’s what I was trying to say if Jan board pushed too next FY.

Goldy421

I'm thinking applications will still be looked at for this board for SNA, however they will start giving out FY 22 quotes to those selected and they won't get OCS dates until FY22 but I dont know for sure.

Also yes this spreadsheet is updated. I'm gonna try and check the At-board list daily as well as the selection page and I'll post any updates I see for those who don't have access.

PEFO Silver-Shades

I'm thinking applications will still be looked at for this board for SNA, however they will start giving out FY 22 quotes to those selected and they won't get OCS dates until FY22 but I dont know for sure.

Also yes this spreadsheet is updated. I'm gonna try and check the At-board list daily as well as the selection page and I'll post any updates I see for those who don't have access.
All i want to see is my name on the "At Board" list. ?

PontusPilot

Contributor

Thank you! Can’t wait for the At-Board list now!!

Ghost SWO

Contributor

The thing that I find odd about that idea is that the note says applicants with be pushed, not those who are selected. The note implies a push before selection. I could be wrong though...

People are right about the At-board list, that's going to show what is actually going on this aviation board for individuals who applied SNA only.

exNavyOffRec

correct, pushed to next board is different than pushed to next FY, however pushing applications to next FY which they have been doing indicates more competitive boards will be coming.

and pushing to the next FY means that those selected will be placed in FY 22 OCS dates.