• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

villo0692

Well at least you can satisfy that tick! I just have to look like a tweaker at my desk all day. Internally conflicted on my chances for selection. Coming to the conclusion I have a decent shot, then self-doubt kicks in... then the vicious cycle repeats.

Soooooo, I will have to bug you when the time comes to see if there is unofficial results. under the condition I get to buy you a case after OCS LOL!
your scores are seriously like on the top 5 of ppl in this community...why are you so worried? are you hiding a half Chinese half Russian wife who is currently residing in North Korea or something?

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
your scores are seriously like on the top 5 of ppl in this community...why are you so worried? are you hiding a half Chinese half Russian wife who is currently residing in North Korea or something?

Sweats vigorously Uhhhhh....noooo?

On a serious note, I have had the worse time trying to get everything set for the application from lost papers to additional medical screenings (due to lost papers). To everything being "ok". I just have doubts and anxieties. I have seen people with similar scores not selected. Plus, we have a couple with similar scores this boards.

PEFO Silver-Shades

On a serious note, I have had the worse time trying to get everything set for the application from lost papers to additional medical screenings (due to lost papers). To everything being "ok". I just have doubts and anxieties. I have seen people with similar scores not selected. Plus, we have a couple with similar scores this boards.
no worries, I'm almost certain everyone on this board (even the ones with amazing scores) have self doubt. theres always the, "what else could have i done to make myself look better"

FarSouth_CycleSAR

RE3 Remake Brad Vickers
Well at least you can satisfy that tick! I just have to look like a tweaker at my desk all day. Internally conflicted on my chances for selection. Coming to the conclusion I have a decent shot, then self-doubt kicks in... then the vicious cycle repeats.

Soooooo, I will have to bug you when the time comes to see if there is unofficial results. under the condition I get to buy you a case after OCS LOL!
No problem. I feel bad for all AD that don’t have access.

exNavyOffRec

Thanks for posting that. I don’t know why it happened, but it looks like they had a mini board in September to add a few more pro rec y’s to the August board results.

In rare circumstances when NRC makes a mistake they do what they can to fix it, like the time they forgot to upload a bunch of applications to the board, or the time a processor was on leave and there were applications submitted prior to deadline but not noticed until after the deadline.

It is probable that is what happened.

villo0692

yeah I guess I can relate...I started my process mid October for this board, didn't know how tedious it can be, guess I should consider myself well served hahaha, didn't encounter any hiccups and was able to submit on time. For now I just want to make sure my name shows up in that At-Board list whenever it comes out....after that I think I'll feel a lot better too

PontusPilot

Contributor
yeah I guess I can relate...I started my process mid October for this board, didn't know how tedious it can be, guess I should consider myself well served hahaha, didn't encounter any hiccups and was able to submit on time. For now I just want to make sure my name shows up in that At-Board list whenever it comes out....after that I think I'll feel a lot better too
Yeah I submitted on the last day for this board, so I am a little worried about being on this board.