• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
Good evening everyone!

I just got done playing catch-up on this thread and thought I'd finally introduce myself (as well as, assist in the thread goal to 100)! As far as my status, I was able to get my SNA packet sent in to this upcoming Jan 25th board on the hard cutoff date (Dec 11th), and I am now praying to find my name on that "At Board" list you all talk about, lol.

I would also just like to clarify, from what I've read here, that all the FY21 OCS classes have been seated/filled and, as a result, this Jan board is solely for seating FY22 OCS classes? Does this include the early FY22 graduations whose individuals will have had to have left late FY21 (If that makes sense)? Thanks

Education: Biomedical Engineer- GPA 3.6
Applicant: SNA

Scores:
OAR- 58
AQR- 8
PFAR- 9
FOFAR- 8

FarSouth_CycleSAR

RE3 Remake Brad Vickers
Good evening everyone!

I just got done playing catch-up on this thread and thought I'd finally introduce myself (as well as, assist in the thread goal to 100)! As far as my status, I was able to get my SNA packet sent in to this upcoming Jan 25th board on the hard cutoff date (Dec 11th), and I am now praying to find my name on that "At Board" list you all talk about, lol.

I would also just like to clarify, from what I've read here, that all the FY21 OCS classes have been seated/filled and, as a result, this Jan board is solely for seating FY22 OCS classes? Does this include the early FY22 graduations whose individuals will have had to have left late FY21 (If that makes sense)? Thanks

Education: Biomedical Engineer- GPA 3.6
Applicant: SNA

Scores:
OAR- 58
AQR- 8
PFAR- 9
FOFAR- 8
Take what you read here with a grain of salt.

jpham89

ProRec Y SNFO
Contributor
Hey everyone!

Been a long time lurker on this forum. I applied to the previous board but got rolled over because my age waiver didn't get approved on time. Since then I just avoided this thread because I didn't want to freak myself out with the rumor mill. And then of course I started going through 56 pages of context and had several sessions of tachycardia. Wishing everyone the best and a good new year!

Stats:

ASTB: 47 6/7/6 (second attempt)
GPA: 3.4
Major: B.S. Biology & B.A. Asian American Studies
Prior Service: USMC 0811
Flight Experience: ASEL 160hrs (IR checkride in April 2021)
Age Waiver: Granted
Medical Waiver: Granted for LASIK

PEFO Silver-Shades

Hey everyone!

Been a long time lurker on this forum. I applied to the previous board but got rolled over because my age waiver didn't get approved on time. Since then I just avoided this thread because I didn't want to freak myself out with the rumor mill. And then of course I started going through 56 pages of context and had several sessions of tachycardia. Wishing everyone the best and a good new year!

Stats:

ASTB: 47 6/7/6 (second attempt)
GPA: 3.4
Major: B.S. Biology & B.A. Asian American Studies
Prior Service: USMC 0811
Flight Experience: ASEL 160hrs (IR checkride in April 2021)
Age Waiver: Granted
Medical Waiver: Granted for LASIK
Welcome, Hope youre selected this time around. and like what someone else has said. take every rumor in here with a grain of salt.