• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
yeah I guess I can relate...I started my process mid October for this board, didn't know how tedious it can be, guess I should consider myself well served hahaha, didn't encounter any hiccups and was able to submit on time. For now I just want to make sure my name shows up in that At-Board list whenever it comes out....after that I think I'll feel a lot better too

I started in Nov and got everything done quick. then the week prior to the boards I was sent all over God's green earth. I also just want to be on the At-board list. On this site, you read so many horror stories of all kinds. Just do not want to be one of those statistics. This is the part I am most worried about. I feel like OCS will be the "easy" part. RLP, Gouge (B,C,D), PT. All stuff you can prepare for. No preparing for an administrative mistake that sinks you out the gate.

villo0692

I started in Nov and got everything done quick. then the week prior to the boards I was sent all over God's green earth. I also just want to be on the At-board list. On this site, you read so many horror stories of all kinds. Just do not want to be one of those statistics. This is the part I am most worried about. I feel like OCS will be the "easy" part. RLP, Gouge (B,C,D), PT. All stuff you can prepare for. No preparing for an administrative mistake that sinks you out the gate.
Those kind of mistakes is the same reason I have an accountant do my taxes....my biggest fear is unintentionally committing tax fraud because I'm an idiot.....the second one is a tie between flying cockroaches and my calculator running out of battery in the middle of an engineering test

Duffman

None
Contributor
yeah I guess I can relate...I started my process mid October for this board, didn't know how tedious it can be, guess I should consider myself well served hahaha, didn't encounter any hiccups and was able to submit on time. For now I just want to make sure my name shows up in that At-Board list whenever it comes out....after that I think I'll feel a lot better too
Yeah I think the At-board list should be out a week before the board convenes, Jan 18th, because the previous board at-board list posted a week before their board convened as well.

Howler24

Contributor
Howdy! Glad I finally found this forum. I missed the Sep20 deadline due to a waiver not getting through in time, thus pushing me back to the Dec20 deadline for the Jan21 board. Started application process Jan20, absolute bag of nails. Just graduated in December (can I get a amen?). Stats are below.

Degree: B.S. Marketing
GPA: 3.0
OAR: 52
ASTB: 6/7/6
LOR (5): 0-6, 0-7, Employer, Dean of Students, President of University
Student Pilot License: 34 hours, 10 solo

PontusPilot

Contributor
Howdy! Glad I finally found this forum. I missed the Sep20 deadline due to a waiver not getting through in time, thus pushing me back to the Dec20 deadline for the Jan21 board. Started application process Jan20, absolute bag of nails. Just graduated in December (can I get a amen?). Stats are below.

Degree: B.S. Marketing
GPA: 3.0
OAR: 52
ASTB: 6/7/6
LOR (5): 0-6, 0-7, Employer, Dean of Students, President of University
Student Pilot License: 34 hours, 10 solo
Loving the profile pic

PontusPilot

Contributor
When

When you all mention "Last Day" Did you submit on December 11th or on the Soft deadline December 1st? My recruiter had me submit by the soft deadline, not sure if that was the same case for everyone else.
Yeah I had to submit by December 1st. My recruiter said this was the hard deadline for me. I am a civilian though.