• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

WannaFlyHigh

Update* Buddy got a call this week. He was originally slotted for SNA in Sept/OCT. He talked to our OR who said he is in April now. Said they are/have cancelled the next board. So we are the last board for the FY. Meaning remaining numbers will be dished out for us? We also know lots of ORs pushed peoples apps off in big recruiting areas. Which coincides with the doc provided earlier in the thread. Good news for us.
So does this mean best time to apply is October 2021 when they get new SNA slot openings for the year?

Duffman

None
Contributor
Just submit when you’re ready. No one really knows how the navy works, let alone the navy itself.
Yeah just try and aim for at least 7’s or, of course, higher on the PFAR and the FOFAR. As what’s been discussed earlier it’s hard to get selected with only minimums. Obviously it’s been done way more than a few times, but why not try getting the best scores you can before submission!

PEFO Silver-Shades

Yeah just try and aim for at least 7’s or, of course, higher on the PFAR and the FOFAR. As what’s been discussed earlier it’s hard to get selected with only minimums. Obviously it’s been done way more than a few times, but why not try getting the best scores you can before submission!
i mean, hes got 61 8/8/8. i think hes got a good chance at being selected first attempt

PEFO Silver-Shades

Me when someone posts their 75 8/9/9 with 3.99 GPA in astrophysics and expresses doubt about getting picked up ?

(Studying a lot harder though for the ASTBE in case I need to retake it my third and final time)
View attachment 28724
Same! when i finished the exam my recruiter looked at me with a puzzled face and said "How did you manage to score a 45 on your OAR but score a competitive 7/8/7 on the ASTB"

Prin

None
Same! when i finished the exam my recruiter looked at me with a puzzled face and said "How did you manage to score a 45 on your OAR but score a competitive 7/8/7 on the ASTB"
i mean oar doesn’t really matter for us anyway right?

HeartofTexas

Contributor
My first time was like the second time I had walked into the recruiting office (I was wanting to cross branch to the Marines some years back). Didn't do great (shocker lol) so took it again after I went TDY. Studied off and on but flight schedules and getting my NAWS took bigger priority so scored fairly average but "good enough". Long story short (too late), I'm trying go to Navy now and prioritizing studying my ground school and ASTBE a lot more seriously than before.

Snack Attack

Snack Attack
Contributor
So have any of you thought during OCS how you are going to try to find out who was on AW? Or matching face to profiles? Like ohhh you were KaleDaSquid... wow your jokes sucked, and you look like your profile.

These are the real questions we need to answer.

We need to get matching tattoo's or create a signal aha