• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

exNavyOffRec

He mentioned that my package “slipped through the cracks, and was just a habit to put both as most applicants want both on their package”
so he is kind of sloppy with his work then........

and there are people that put both but to say that most but both sounds as if he is trying to set you up so that he can push you to go NFO, if you aren't going to be happy with it don't do it, I have worked with too many people that too a position they didn't want and it is a painful 4,5,6 or whatever years.

exNavyOffRec

I was accepted as an SWO, which I didn’t want, the OR made me fill out all choices 4 in total with SWO being 4. I filled out an official letter and declined the offer. As soon as the letter was entered into the system I was added to the next aviation board where I was selected as an SNFO. Still had a horrible experience with my OR , nearly a 2 year process and he was an E7, after meeting with the XO, I was given a new recruiter
That guy sounds like an idiot, there is no reason to fill out all 4

jacobcvm

61 8/8/8
Hello and congrats to all the selects! Have any of your recruiters shared where they've gotten the unofficial list? My recruiter is primarily a nuke recruiter and says he hasn't seen any list. I'd like to nudge him in the right direction if possible ?

jacobcvm

61 8/8/8
Hello and congrats to all the selects! Have any of your recruiters shared where they've gotten the unofficial list? My recruiter is primarily a nuke recruiter and says he hasn't seen any list. I'd like to nudge him in the right direction if possible ?
Ok after some digging it seems like no one here is privy. Just gunna keep waiting

Snack Attack

Snack Attack
Contributor

My recruiter also works primarily with Nuke, tell him to "check GENOFF" it's listed there somewhere in your application... I think mine checked under "status update"