• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20JUN2022 INTEL Board

Joseph Arroyo

As far as officially posted for member have access to results, BOL would be the only place as far as I know.

I’m wondering if Intel results are out or just IP.

Creeping_Geep

As far as officially posted for member have access to results, BOL would be the only place as far as I know.

IWC results have historically released at the same time, regardless of if they were different proboards on different days.

Gks2027

I’ve checked BOL a couple times this morning and there was nothing. Are they generally released together? I assumed since it was different designators, they’d be released separately.

Gks2027

Well. Here’s to hoping we all hear something soon. Was their any gouge on how many active duty selections there were?

Creeping_Geep

Well. Here’s to hoping we all hear something soon. Was their any gouge on how many active duty selections there were?
Other users were saying the selection goal for this board would probably be 19. No way to know if they used them all or not, though.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
Has anyone checked the results yet?
I'm honestly being a big chicken right now.
Would they be posted anywhere else besides BOL? I’ve seen a few people mention they saw the results online but didn’t know if that was a reference to BOL or elsewhere.
Bol is the only reference to check unless you have access to the gen off website. for Priors Celestine will send an email to your triad including your CCC,. Sometimes he will CC you in an email requesting said dates