• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20JUN2022 INTEL Board

I've been waiting for the board list to come out for CW as well, (supposed to release at the same time). I was told I have comments that I was selected but its not "official" yet...so super impatient to hear.

NickEvan

Recruiters can pull the unofficial results for those joining the Navy. The fleet sailors need to wait for the official results to post and an email from Paul. It’ll be next week at the soonest.

BOL is typically updated on Wednesdays by Mr. Celestin, however it’s not right away (I think my BOL populated a week after results were released). As most folks referenced, standby for a call from your Chain, BUT if I’m being honest, @RhodesReese has always been the go-to. He’s been comms dark for a few days tho, so just try to exercise a little patience. Also FYSA, if you’re an E7 or above, you can access the board results portion of the dashboard.

NickEvan

BOL is typically updated on Wednesdays by Mr. Celestin, however it’s not right away (I think my BOL populated a week after results were released). As most folks referenced, standby for a call from your Chain, BUT if I’m being honest, @RhodesReese has always been the go-to. He’s been comms dark for a few days tho, so just try to exercise a little patience. Also FYSA, if you’re an E7 or above, you can access the board results portion of the dashboard.
How do we access the board results dashboard? I’m an E7 but doubt I have access