• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20JUN2022 INTEL Board

Creeping_Geep

Anyone has an idea when do the results could be released!?
The official line from NRC is 2-12 weeks after the board convened.

The Feb 2022 board (last intel board) convened on Monday 14 Feb and results dropped exactly a month later on Monday 14 March.

The Nov 2021 board (second to last intel board) convened on Tuesday 8 Nov and results were posted 24 days later on Thursday 2 December.

Last edited:

RhodesReese

You “should” get a call from your CoC. But I never did. I found the results myself online and then checked my BOL when it populated. Then informed my chain I was selected and to check their email for correspondence from Mr. Celestine.

Some CoC are better than others.

I'm active duty and was told I had to check BOL. But I'm sure those that are civilians are the ones that get phone calls. Got it.

Gks2027

You “should” get a call from your CoC. But I never did. I found the results myself online and then checked my BOL when it populated. Then informed my chain I was selected and to check their email for correspondence from Mr. Celestine.

Some CoC are better than others.
Would they be posted anywhere else besides BOL? I’ve seen a few people mention they saw the results online but didn’t know if that was a reference to BOL or elsewhere.