• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20JUN2022 INTEL Board

Shheen

Good luck to everyone, have a couple IS buddies on the list. I am currently an IS1 but was selected recently for SNA.

Creeping_Geep

Good luck to everyone, have a couple IS buddies on the list. I am currently an IS1 but was selected recently for SNA.

I'm curious if all of the IS's on the list are first-choice intel applicants. They have a leg up on the rest of the competition if so.

Last edited:

CJB

I saw there is another intel board tommorrow the (6th) do our applications get pushed to that one as well if not selected on the June 20th?

RhodesReese

I saw there is another intel board tommorrow the (6th) do our applications get pushed to that one as well if not selected on the June 20th?
Where did you see there was another intel pro board tomorrow? The one for tomorrow is for CW/IP/ OCEANO & SWO-IWC Options.

Last edited:

Joseph Arroyo

Based on the current dashboard

SWO OCEANO is the only one with any availability
Thanks so much. I’m just starting to work on improving my package for re-submission in case that I don't get selected this time and want to explore all my options on getting into the IWC community.

RhodesReese

A little bit new to this.. what does this mean?? Have they met their entire headcount. For the year??

Means that most of the IWC community hasn’t been asking for SWO iWC Options as of late. The only community that has any is SWO OCEANO and they only have six for the year.

That doesn’t mean you can’t go SWO initially and lat transfer to IWC later. Very high chance you could do that.

vborr005

Means that most of the IWC community hasn’t been asking for SWO iWC Options as of late. The only community that has any is SWO OCEANO and they only have six for the year.

That doesn’t mean you can’t go SWO initially and lat transfer to IWC later. Very high chance you could do that.
Ah gotcha! Not hip with the lingo. Do we know yet how much remaining headcount for remaining Intel for the year? Also thanks for prompt response.

Joseph Arroyo

58 spread out between the

Jul 22 board
Nov 22 board
Mar 23 board

Roughly 19 selected per board for intel

This can always change slightly pending drops in OCS. But a good estimate.
I heard that some times they select people during the intel board but they assign them as 1820 if they think thats a better fit. Have you seen this happened?

RhodesReese

Yea I have seen it happen. If you meet the requirements you could be chosen for a designator you didn’t apply for. Know a guy who applied for intel, as an IS1, but got selected for cryppie 1810. He didn’t put 1810 down as a choice either.

IWC community does that from time to time.

Last edited:

Joseph Arroyo

Yea I have seen it happen. If you meet the requirements you could be chosen for a designator you didn’t apply for. Know a guy who applied for intel, as an IS1, but got selected for crappie 1810. He didn’t put 1810 down as a choice either.
Oh wow. Now, my question would be. That person who got selected for 1810 or 1820 count as one of the 19 spots that were “available” for intel or would it take one spot from the designator he actually got?