• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

17NOV21 SWO Board

Danielle29

So if SWO board convened November 15, 2021, I’m guessing at board list comes out early November and the results comes out around Christmas time?

Danielle29

My recruiter told me Dec 1 but that sounds early
For the at board or actual results? Because back in March application, the at board list came out couple of weeks after deadline and the results came out a month after it convened. So i think November 7 sounds about right?

So if SWO board convened November 15, 2021, I’m guessing at board list comes out early November and the results comes out around Christmas time?
That's the hope. Haven't received anything after my package submission 3 weeks ago. I guess paul is taking his time combing through the packages before there is an actual 'at board' list

IT1Rah

This is my 3rd officer board, 2nd shot for SWO.

GPA: 3.29 - Military History
OAR: 52
Prior service: 8 years Marines as 0321, 2.5 years Navy Reserves as IT
Waivers: Age waiver
LOR: 7 total
SWO is my first and only as of right now.

Danielle29

Has anyone heard from Mr. Celestin about confirmation of their package being received?
I don't have direct contact but don't expect the At-board list to come out for at least a month or so from when the application submitted due date. I also applied for NFO/SNA and that board is still waiting for the list for about 2 months now. You can always contact your OR and they'll tell you directly if there's any hiccups or if your application made it to the program authorities to be reviewed!

ericrussell6

I don't have direct contact but don't expect the At-board list to come out for at least a month or so from when the application submitted due date. I also applied for NFO/SNA and that board is still waiting for the list for about 2 months now. You can always contact your OR and they'll tell you directly if there's any hiccups or if your application made it to the program authorities to be reviewed!
thanks! he responded. so I'm all good to go!

Ericackostaa

Make sure you guys are posting your stats in your excel spread sheet. If you go back to the August board you can view a lot of our stats and pick up some info. We did a lot of speculation and most of it came to fruition when it came to numbers etc. Feel free to ask any questions.