• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

17NOV21 SWO Board

IT1Rah

@Ericackostaa Thanks for posting the list.
A few questions for the community though in regards to the 11 individuals that are awaiting a BUPERS 31 waiver determination:
What does that mean?
Is it just any waiver that needs to be approved?
Or is there an issue with their packet in general?

Danielle29

A few questions for the community though in regards to the 11 individuals that are awaiting a BUPERS 31 waiver determination:
What does that mean?
"Highlight indicates applicant is awaiting a BUPERS 31 waiver determination. Without an approved waiver, application will be pulled from the board" Based on this statement, I'm assuming it's pending approval on waivers but that could also be tagged as an issue to your packet because it's pending?

If anybody needs ENS collar devices, hard/soft shoulder boards for dress blues and whites, dress coat shoulder ranks and a bar for your garrison cover shoot me a text call me. I’m selling all for 40$. You probably pay around 80-100$ for all of them at OCS and I’m about to put on JG so I have no use for them. Feel free to shoot me a text and I can mail them wherever. My number is 4432895025.

Ericackostaa

If anybody needs ENS collar devices, hard/soft shoulder boards for dress blues and whites, dress coat shoulder ranks and a bar for your garrison cover shoot me a text call me. I’m selling all for 40$. You probably pay around 80-100$ for all of them at OCS and I’m about to put on JG so I have no use for them. Feel free to shoot me a text and I can mail them wherever. My number is 4432895025.
Are we allowed to take ranking devices to OCS? I’m AD E6.

What does that mean?
My name is highlighted yellow and is awaiting bupers approval for my time in service and age waivers. From what I've seen and spoke to multiple students currently in OCS this is very common up until about 24-48hours prior to the board when some O-6 community manager approves it. Hope this helps.

JB123

Does anyone know why half the names in the “At Board” spreadsheet are capitalized and half of them are not?

allemans2008

My name is highlighted yellow and is awaiting bupers approval for my time in service and age waivers. From what I've seen and spoke to multiple students currently in OCS this is very common up until about 24-48hours prior to the board when some O-6 community manager approves it. Hope this helps.
So I have a question I also need waivers for age tips and OAR, how do I go about doing that as far as where to submit it to and overall process?

Ericackostaa

Go to the program authorization for the program you’re applying for, it has templates and where to send it. If you are a civilian your OR will know. And if you’re AD the program authorization and Mr. Celestin will be your tool.

allemans2008

“PO1 Alleman, for possible waiver consideration all applicant must provide a written letter requesting a waiver of the requirements (Be Specific) for each Officer Program applied for; also include a waiver endorsement letter from the Commanding Officer. “This is what it says in the email from mr. Paul. My question is do I just have my CO endorse it and submit back to him with my package?

Danielle29

Lol I will have to pop in to see their speculation. My name happens to be capitalized so hopefully it is for the right reasons ???.
Go to page 73 onwards, you’ll see a lot of theories to why one’s name is capitalized! You’ll get spooked and entertained at the same time ?