• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 FEB 2021 OCS

C@nn@r

Anyone else get their hard copy orders yet?
Not yet. I haven’t heard any updates from my recruiter either. Hope everyone’s’ fitness and knowledge preparation is going well and that everyone had a safe and happy thanksgiving.

Good evening everyone. Just found this forum. I am in the 14Feb21 class. Was selected for pilot designation from the 03 Aug board. Currently E-6 active duty in the Navy. I have received my final selection letter with a report date of NLT 31Jan21, just waiting on official orders. Looking forward to this next step in my career and serving with all of you.

wyoon

Anyone coming in from overseas? I'm coming in from HI and want to take my car. But I haven't gotten my orders and don't know what I would be entitled to. Wondering if the Navy can pay to ship my car to Ca while I drive it the rest of the way to RI.

wyoon

Good evening everyone. Just found this forum. I am in the 14Feb21 class. Was selected for pilot designation from the 03 Aug board. Currently E-6 active duty in the Navy. I have received my final selection letter with a report date of NLT 31Jan21, just waiting on official orders. Looking forward to this next step in my career and serving with all of you.
Congrats on your selection and welcome to the forum!

C@nn@r

Congratulations to all and welcome! I look forward to meeting and serving with all of you soon. We are at less then 8 weeks till we report for quarantine. Hope everyone is doing well with knowledge and fitness preparations. Stay safe everyone especially around the holidays!
Does anyone have any other questions or information they would like to ask/share? I’m sure others probably will have the same questions.

wyoon

Does anyone have an example of a continuation of station allowances letter? Its so that I can keep getting COLA & BAH for the Hawaii rate while my family stays here. Can't believe its down to 8 weeks already. Before we all know it well be there doing all the things.

One thing I am wondering is, when we come up on graduation how we set up a private commissioning the day before the ceremony so we can have specific people pin us and do our first salute. I know that the actually graduation ceremony is in our dress uniform with rank already on the sleeve. Someone said if we wanted a specific person to pin us or do our first salute then we would have to set up a private thing the day before the ceremony. I ask this because this is a big deal, especially for us who are prior enlisted and I have specific people in mind for pinning and salute. Anyone have any knowledge or heard anything on this?

Does anyone have an example of a continuation of station allowances letter? Its so that I can keep getting COLA & BAH for the Hawaii rate while my family stays here. Can't believe its down to 8 weeks already. Before we all know it well be there doing all the things.
I want to try and get that too. I was hoping to keep my BAH while going through.

wyoon

I want to try and get that too. I was hoping to keep my BAH while going through.
Been looking for the right references & instructions. Found a page on NPC (gotta find it again) and it lists orders as a requirement. Still waiting on orders though. Anyone heard of when we should get orders cut?

Does anyone know if there is a GroupMe, Facebook page, or both for this class? if so could I get the links please. Thank you in advance.

shudawg21

I am coming from Hawaii as well. If you find anything about the Continuation of Station Allowances letter I would love a link.

wyoon

This is off of NPC. What I've been told is that we route the letter up through our CoC and then send it off to PERS. I have an example letter but the reference on it appear out of date. I will post what I have later when I get back home.

GodofAeons

Hey everyone, I have a class date of September

I know it's a long shot but if anyone would be willing to swap with me for a sooner date that would be great. I out a hardship waiver in but someone has to be willing to swap with me class dates.

Due to COVID and hurricane Laura and hurricane Delta (I live in southwest louisiana) - my employment situation is severely impacted.

Waiting until September could cause bankruptcy and I submitted a waiver but my OR said someone has to volunteer swap. I would be eternally grateful and even be willing to pay you a few hundred if possible.

Thanks all, and congrats!