• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 FEB 2021 OCS

wyoon

It's incomplete and I'm still hashing out some of the details. But it should get you guys started to work with your admin. Good luck!

Attachments

• MEMO Continuation of Station Allowances (blank).docx
    16.5 KB · Views: 46

asatoa

Anyone coming in from overseas? I'm coming in from HI and want to take my car. But I haven't gotten my orders and don't know what I would be entitled to. Wondering if the Navy can pay to ship my car to Ca while I drive it the rest of the way to RI.

Hey I am not in this class but went to OCS earlier this year, but regarding your BAH as long as you have your family listed as dependents you should still receive BAH and Family Separation Allowance while there, don't know too much about how yout COLA will work. But I don't believe that the car would be possible to ship, unless your orders show OCS as a PCS. But even if, our orders did not get released until a week before shipping out which will not be enough time for you to get your vehicle over from Hawaii.

wyoon

Hey I am not in this class but went to OCS earlier this year, but regarding your BAH as long as you have your family listed as dependents you should still receive BAH and Family Separation Allowance while there, don't know too much about how yout COLA will work. But I don't believe that the car would be possible to ship, unless your orders show OCS as a PCS. But even if, our orders did not get released until a week before shipping out which will not be enough time for you to get your vehicle over from Hawaii.
Thank you! Just knowing helps. Itll make planning that much more easier.

wyoon

Shouldnt have to. Especially with the new navadmin that came out about doing it only once this year. Were also supposed to do one there sometime in the begining but not sure if that counts. But we should do one between Jan and May, falling within the navadmin 304/20 timeline.

Snack Attack

Snack Attack
Contributor
Hey everyone, I have a class date of September

I know it's a long shot but if anyone would be willing to swap with me for a sooner date that would be great. I out a hardship waiver in but someone has to be willing to swap with me class dates.

Due to COVID and hurricane Laura and hurricane Delta (I live in southwest louisiana) - my employment situation is severely impacted.

Waiting until September could cause bankruptcy and I submitted a waiver but my OR said someone has to volunteer swap. I would be eternally grateful and even be willing to pay you a few hundred if possible.

Thanks all, and congrats!
OH man :( Good luck Bro , I hope you find someone!!

Prime88

I've been waiting quite a while to be able to post this: Finally got my final approval for NRC and I'll be joining y'all on 14 FEB 20. I'm so stoked! Still waiting on hard copy orders though. Anyone else going to be IP (1820)?

C@nn@r

I've been waiting quite a while to be able to post this: Finally got my final approval for NRC and I'll be joining y'all on 14 FEB 20. I'm so stoked! Still waiting on hard copy orders though. Anyone else going to be IP (1820)?
Congrats! I will be supply & logistics!

shoemaker

I'll be going for SWO Nuke! Looking forward to meeting you!

On another note, does anybody know what our class number is?

Prime88

I'll be going for SWO Nuke! Looking forward to meeting you!

On another note, does anybody know what our class number is?

Nice! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone as well. It's cool that we actually have a way to connect prior to the start of class. I found an FY2021 class schedule that has our class listed as 21060, but there's another number associated with it called OTCN number which is 10-21.