• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 FEB 2021 OCS

dsv493

My buddy who just started OCS told me throughout their quarantine period they were prepping for the planks. I have not talked with him since his quarantine ended so I don’t know what they were officially tested on.

ash204

I think I have this date as well, but looking through the responses I'm a little confused. My recruiter said it says this is the day I need to show up, then we start the ROM. So wouldn't be showing up until Feb 14th, not Jan 31rst..?

SeaShine

Contributor
I think I have this date as well, but looking through the responses I'm a little confused. My recruiter said it says this is the day I need to show up, then we start the ROM. So wouldn't be showing up until Feb 14th, not Jan 31rst..?
Class begins on the 14th of Feb. You need to be there no later than 31Jan to complete the 14 days of ROM that are mandated by OTC. I hope this answers your question.

SeaShine

Contributor
If you PM me your name, I can verify your class date in eNTRS, to ensure that you class will begin on 14feb, not the quarantine.

C@nn@r

I spoke to my recruiter, my report date for quarantine is 2/14/2021 not 2 weeks prior. And he said everything is subject to change if the covid protocol is still in effect by February.

HNB7332

I spoke to my recruiter, my report date for quarantine is 2/14/2021 not 2 weeks prior. And he said everything is subject to change if the covid protocol is still in effect by February.
I got hard copy orders which state to be there on the 31st of January for quarantine prior to class which starts 14FEB

C@nn@r

So are there two separate classes? Does one class report January 31st for quarantine and the other report February 14th for quarantine?

shoemaker

So are there two separate classes? Does one class report January 31st for quarantine and the other report February 14th for quarantine?

I believe that OCS classes are separated by 3 weeks. Since there's another thread for a 24 JAN class date, I'm fairly confident that we should be reporting for ROM on 31 JAN for the 14 FEB class date.

It would be nice to have some confirmation, though. I'm technically active duty as a collegiate so I wonder if I'll get hard copy orders?

C@nn@r

I believe that OCS classes are separated by 3 weeks. Since there's another thread for a 24 JAN class date, I'm fairly confident that we should be reporting for ROM on 31 JAN for the 14 FEB class date.

It would be nice to have some confirmation, though. I'm technically active duty as a collegiate so I wonder if I'll get hard copy orders?
I spoke to my recruiter last week and I asked him 3 separate times what my report date was and he confirmed 02/14. When I asked about 01/31 he said no that is not the correct date. So I am very confused now. Hopefully everyone will get the clarification needed.

SeaShine

Contributor
I spoke to my recruiter last week and I asked him 3 separate times what my report date was and he confirmed 02/14. When I asked about 01/31 he said no that is not the correct date. So I am very confused now. Hopefully everyone will get the clarification needed.
You must report to OCS on 31 JAN for 2 weeks of ROM. After the two weeks, you will begin OCS on 14FEB.

C@nn@r

You must report to OCS on 31 JAN for 2 weeks of ROM. After the two weeks, you will begin OCS on 14FEB.
Ok, I spoke with another person from the NRD office and he did confirm that report no later then 01/31/2021 for quarantine.

How has everyone’s preparation been going for knowledge and fitness? What are some essential and recommended items to bring to OCS?

wyoon

Ok, I spoke with another person from the NRD office and he did confirm that report no later then 01/31/2021 for quarantine.

How has everyone’s preparation been going for knowledge and fitness? What are some essential and recommended items to bring to OCS?
I was wondering how everyone was doing.. My knowledge and fitness is slow going but improving lowly. With knowledge in app B, I started at the top and worked my way down to the end of the code of conduct. Looking at the the code of conduct and the general orders like a story helps me. As far as recommended items, I think its going to depend on the person. I plan to bring a few extra items like socks and skivvies but will try to go with as little as possible. I have yet to recieve my orders but I do have dates in a letter sent from NRC. Still would be nice to get those orders.