• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

13FEB2023 INTEL BOARD

CNOgden

I am a little late to the recent posts here, but I do find it very surprising that some of your recruiters are not reaching out to you guys sooner. I cannot fathom the amount of paperwork and juggling of new applicants that they are dealing with on a day to day basis, but it is not difficult to log on to the NRC SharePoint page and pull/view the recently uploaded documents.

In regards to getting packages submitted on time, I know for enlisted members it is not a "smooth" process and there is only a single individual handling all enlisted packages. In my opinion that is WAY to much for one person and I hope there are more people handling the processing of civilian packages.

cjd131

Yeah I'm stuck between not wanting to be the dude who pings the poor woman every morning and the creeping fear that my package has, like, disappeared on the way back from NRC or something

exNavyOffRec

I am a little late to the recent posts here, but I do find it very surprising that some of your recruiters are not reaching out to you guys sooner. I cannot fathom the amount of paperwork and juggling of new applicants that they are dealing with on a day to day basis, but it is not difficult to log on to the NRC SharePoint page and pull/view the recently uploaded documents.

In regards to getting packages submitted on time, I know for enlisted members it is not a "smooth" process and there is only a single individual handling all enlisted packages. In my opinion that is WAY to much for one person and I hope there are more people handling the processing of civilian packages.
It isn't that much work they have to do, often the selection list is sent to all the officer recruiters in the command from AOPS or OACR.

The number of AD applicants is not that significant compared to non-AD, and the processors all help each other when needed.

CNOgden

It isn't that much work they have to do, often the selection list is sent to all the officer recruiters in the command from AOPS or OACR.

The number of AD applicants is not that significant compared to non-AD, and the processors all help each other when needed.
Thank you for that insight/clarification Sir!

cjd131

Heard today from my recruiting office that I am a Yes! I report to OCS on 13 AUG. My processor (who I've never met) called, not my recruiter. I am a little confused by that but I guess it doesn't matter.

Congratulations to all who were selected, and best of luck + keep pushing to those who were not! If I can be helpful at all don't hesitate to reach out. Looking forward to seeing you all in the fleet :)

EchoMike

What did you search? I searched combos of INTEL JUNE JUN Board 2023 IWC. I'm always looking to improve myself, so any better boolean strings are appreciated.
I struggled to find it for a moment as well. Actually, I guess I found it easily, I just didn't believe it was the right thread because this thread was so communicative and informative, so I kept looking for a bit. The June board thread is less lively. Good luck to you! Hope to see you in the other side.