• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

13 Sep 21 Supply Corps Board

isabg0919

SWO Candidate- OCS May 29, 2022
Hi guys!
I figured I would join in on here and throw my stats below:

Major: Supply Chain & Information Systems Management (Penn State); Minor: Spanish
GPA: 3.82
OAR: 46 (current)
LOR: NJ State Senator, former employer, NJ mayor, retired Marine Sgt., and Retired Navy Officer of Communications
Background: 2 sourcing/ procurement internships at Fortune 500 companies
Leadership: Co-Founder/ Co-President of diversity organization at my school, leadership at my job, etc.

Last edited:
Yup! Your name is assigned to a class, just know that I, of course, can’t say it’s official
Yay! Thank you. I will still wait for official conformation. Best of luck to all who are still waiting for results.
My package (Civilian)
OAR: 60
Education: BS Mechanical Engineering (GPA 3.55), MS Mechanical Engineering (GPA 3.17)
Appraisal: O-5 (Supply Corp CDR), O-4 (Supply Corp LCDR)
LOR: Former Supervisor, Former colleague , A Friend (I know not the strongest LORs)
Leadership: Only in Sports (Cricket Leagues)

Dark813Side

Contributor
C
Yay! Thank you. I will still wait for official conformation. Best of luck to all who are still waiting for results.
My package (Civilian)
OAR: 60
Education: BS Mechanical Engineering (GPA 3.55), MS Mechanical Engineering (GPA 3.17)
Appraisal: O-5 (Supply Corp CDR), O-4 (Supply Corp LCDR)
LOR: Former Supervisor, Former colleague , A Friend (I know not the strongest LORs)
Leadership: Only in Sports (Cricket Leagues)
Congrats !

I called my recruiter and got a tentative date of 01/02/2022. Nothing official yet.

My stats are:
Ventura Community College, GE for Transfer: 3.57
University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB), B.A. in Anthropology: 2.87
OAR: 46
LoR: Retired Supply Officer that was active duty 27 years, and 3 recommendations from employers as a civilian in the Navy
Extracurricular that probably set me apart: AmeriCorps Volunteer for 2 summer terms. One was farming for food security in a geographically isolated location and the other was at Feeding Southwest Virginia (food bank/warehouse that I still work at operating forklifts and pallet jacks).
Worked for the Navy as a civilian for 2 1/2 years at NFI (Naval Facilities Institute [located in CECOS building]) doing DAWIA and government commercial purchase card support.
P.S. Also a scuba diver ? shoutout to any fellow divers

Dark813Side

Contributor
I called my recruiter and got a tentative date of 01/02/2022. Nothing official yet.

My stats are:
Ventura Community College, GE for Transfer: 3.57
University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB), B.A. in Anthropology: 2.87
OAR: 46
LoR: Retired Supply Officer that was active duty 27 years, and 3 recommendations from employers as a civilian in the Navy
Extracurricular that probably set me apart: AmeriCorps Volunteer for 2 summer terms. One was farming for food security in a geographically isolated location and the other was at Feeding Southwest Virginia (food bank/warehouse that I still work at operating forklifts and pallet jacks).
Worked for the Navy as a civilian for 2 1/2 years at NFI (Naval Facilities Institute [located in CECOS building]) doing DAWIA and government commercial purchase card support.
P.S. Also a scuba diver ? shoutout to any fellow divers
Diver here too ! Congratulations!!