• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

13 Sep 21 Supply Corps Board

Xavier26

Hi LS1,

The last board took 21 days then a couple weeks before results started coming out. BOL will not be updated until after your command is notified…best thing to do is keep checking this thread. Civilians will find out first and you can ask one of them to ask their OR for the list once it’s out

Hi! Thank you for your reply. Will keep on eye on this thread!

GameChanger

Getting anxious as we get closer to finding out the results! Good luck to you all and I pray the results are out soon. Almost a month now since the board convened, half the applicants as last board. Hopefully the quota is just as high as it was last time!

Dark813Side

Contributor
Getting anxious as we get closer to finding out the results! Good luck to you all and I pray the results are out soon. Almost a month now since the board convened, half the applicants as last board. Hopefully the quota is just as high as it was last time!
Good luck as well !

JoshV

i looked through the website with the board list and all that. it appears quotas are broken down by recruiting regions and active duty as well. unfortunately I think it said only 18 active duty total for the next three boards. I hope I read it wrong. anyone else see that?

exNavyOffRec

i looked through the website with the board list and all that. it appears quotas are broken down by recruiting regions and active duty as well. unfortunately I think it said only 18 active duty total for the next three boards. I hope I read it wrong. anyone else see that?
are you looking at the dashboard

Ktimoll

Sinnocent
Which tab do you see that under on the page?
the AD selections are usually low so it could be possible be correct

GameChanger

I hope you read it wrong too! Haha. That would be bogus!

Xavier26

I have been looking through almost every single board for the past 3 or 4 years that is posted and it seems that the magic number for active duty is 5-6 selections. Hopefully that changes for this board since I believe is like 30 of us out of 73 applicants.

Best of lucks to everyone. Hoping to see the results before the long weekend.

GameChanger

I have been looking through almost every single board for the past 3 or 4 years that is posted and it seems that the magic number for active duty is 5-6 selections. Hopefully that changes for this board since I believe is like 30 of us out of 73 applicants.

Best of lucks to everyone. Hoping to see the results before the long weekend.
I've noticed that trend also. Not sure why. I would think that there would be a higher desire for Active duty, especially for those of us that have experience in the field or are subject matter experts. I get that there are other programs out there for active duty (like LDO) but that is even more competitive than OCS as far as quota's are concerned. I feel like the Supply Corps Community is cutting themselves very short by not selecting more active duty.

Praying for good news! Good Luck Everyone!

Dark813Side

Contributor
I've noticed that trend also. Not sure why. I would think that there would be a higher desire for Active duty, especially for those of us that have experience in the field or are subject matter experts. I get that there are other programs out there for active duty (like LDO) but that is even more competitive than OCS as far as quota's are concerned. I feel like the Supply Corps Community is cutting themselves very short by not selecting more active duty.

I’m an LS and my supply officers say the same thing.

exNavyOffRec

It is because the advantage of picking an AD person (in supply for example) only gives an advantage for the first few years, then the knowledge evens out. The selection of picking AD (mainly those with more than a few years) creates a manpower issues years down the road when they retire at the O-4 level.

That is why they are now putting a limit on AD time, not just for Supply but also IWC as they have had the same issues.

GameChanger

Has anyone heard anything? Any civilian applicants hear any roomers about when the results would be released? I know we’re all hoping for the results to be released today. Hope that’s the case!