• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

13 Sep 21 Supply Corps Board

NavyYN2814

Now that names are getting populated the recruiters will most likely get the official list this weekend. If someone's recruiter sends it to them please feel free to add it. Commands should get the information next week for AD and BOL should have the results the following week.

Yokason

Hey y'all, just wanted to reach out and say congrats to all those that get their Pro-Rec-Y's soon. If you're interested in talking with other people with the same OCS dates, check out the forum section "OCS Class Dates and Information" for those threads! I've got March 6th from the aviation board if anyone else here gets the same date!

TheDR

I'm applying to the next (I believe December) Supply board, was wondering what the numbers look like for people selected on this board. Kinda just wanna know where I stand in terms of competitiveness and chance of getting PRO-REC. Is there a spreadsheet or anything compiling those?

isabg0919

SWO Candidate- OCS May 29, 2022
I'm applying to the next (I believe December) Supply board, was wondering what the numbers look like for people selected on this board. Kinda just wanna know where I stand in terms of competitiveness and chance of getting PRO-REC. Is there a spreadsheet or anything compiling those?
The results are not officially out so not sure of the numbers yet I am applying to the next board again too. Don’t think I made it on this try around. Luckily I got a recommendation from a Supply Officer now.

The numbers are important, but there are other factors as well such as medical and financial, the need for waivers, Officer interviews (if active), etc. that people aren’t factoring into their spreadsheets. It isn’t just your degree, age, OAR, and GPA that’s important.

The results are not officially out so not sure of the numbers yet I am applying to the next board again too. Don’t think I made it on this try around. Luckily I got a recommendation from a Supply Officer now.

You’ll definitely get picked up the next round, if you aren’t selected this round. The official results aren’t out yet. ? I think you have to make a ‘major change’ so you don’t have to wait 6 months to reapply if I’m not mistaken (retake the OAR for a higher score?). Don’t quote me on that though, I thought I saw that somewhere.

isabg0919

You’ll definitely get picked up the next round, if you aren’t selected this round. The official results aren’t out yet. ? I think you have to make a ‘major change’ so you don’t have to wait 6 months to reapply if I’m not mistaken (retake the OAR for a higher score?). Don’t quote me on that though, I thought I saw that somewhere.
Thank you for the support! :) Also, right now I am finishing college (currently a senior) and since I am dual processing to speed the process up my OR said I can put the higher gpa I got to reapply sooner. I took some summer classes that were not reflected on the transcripts I sent in as the package was due prior.

exNavyOffRec

The numbers are important, but there are other factors as well such as medical and financial, the need for waivers, Officer interviews (if active), etc. that people aren’t factoring into their spreadsheets. It isn’t just your degree, age, OAR, and GPA that’s important.
Medical and financial has nothing to do with it, the board doesn't see those items. The non-medical waivers the board will be aware of, the medical waiver they will not.

In many cases for non-AD officer interviews are more likely neutral and will have no bearing or will have negative bearing, overall odds of them having a positive affect are low, for AD they can be an important factor.

exNavyOffRec

Thank you for the support! :) Also, right now I am finishing college (currently a senior) and since I am dual processing to speed the process up my OR said I can put the higher gpa I got to reapply sooner. I took some summer classes that were not reflected on the transcripts I sent in as the package was due prior.
Jesus don't dual process, if you want to be an officer you should only be applying for OCS, if you only want to be enlisted just do that, but if you go enlisted to hope to be an officer you will delay that process about 2 years.

Ktimoll

Sinnocent
Hey how many tries did it take you to pick up Supply ?
I got picked up on my first try. My package was very strong but for all I know I got lucky.
My board, 6 AD and 30 civilians were selected. Previous boards were 5 & 4 AD and 30+ civilians. Several of the AD on this board have applied 2 or more times. It’s not impossible, but chances are higher on the civilian side

isabg0919

Jesus don't dual process, if you want to be an officer you should only be applying for OCS, if you only want to be enlisted just do that, but if you go enlisted to hope to be an officer you will delay that process about 2 years.
Noted. My graduation falls after the 365 day mark snd so they have to take me out of the program it seems anyways and I can go back after so I will hold off on that then. Got lucky but yes my dream is to be an officer. Thanks for the advice!