• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

13 Sep 21 Supply Corps Board

adamrobe

You should be good. Those are pretty strong numbers. I'm coming from the Active Duty side so they look at our packages a little different. Best of luck to you! You chose a good community to apply for.

adamrobe

Have you already submitted? I have a few touchups to my application and another interview on the 2nd then I'll send mine in.

Squarren

Have you already submitted? I have a few touchups to my application and another interview on the 2nd then I'll send mine in.
Yeah, I submitted towards the end of June. I was initially shooting for the last board, but had some last minute delays.

Ssbranch1

FLGROWN22
Submitting a package for this board as well
GPA: 3.85 Finance
OAR: 52
LOR: Navy Commander, Army LTC, former employer

GameChanger

Starting a thread for the upcoming 13 Sep 21 Supply Corps Board. Application deadline of August 6th. Feel free to interact and help each other out.

-OCS Hopeful
Hey, thanks for starting another thread for this board. I'll be applying this time around as well!

TIR: 11.5 Yrs
OAR: 43 (taken it twice and got the same score even after studying more the second time. I plan to take it again within the next couple of weeks. Any advice on how to improve my score would be greatly appreciated!
GPA: 3.57 Business Admin w/ minor in small business entrepreneurship
2nd time applying
LOR: Navy Commander, Marine Corp Colonel.
Appraisals: my suppo (Capt (Select)), Commander, and LT. Looking to add another (possibly..?)

GameChanger

For any active duty personnel that are on their 2nd, 3rd, 4th time applying, do you have a template for the letter you're providing to the board explaining why you think your package should be reconsidered? Mr. Celestin told me that I need to write the letter before applying again, but I would like to know if there is a formalized template that the board would prefer? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Squarren

Any advice on how to improve my score would be greatly appreciated!
I managed to get a 61 on my first try primarily through studying the material in this Google Drive folder.

The way I went about preparing was just doing all of the math and mechanical practice problems I could find. After trying some practice problems, I was able to identify my specific weak points, which I then focused on relearning through Khan Academy and Youtube videos.

Personally, I would skip any serious preparation for the reading portion as its not the type of thing you can study for.

With all that said, the best way to study will be whatever way works best for you. Exposing yourself to as many examples as possible is going to be beneficial regardless of how you approach it.

CristinSTurner

Hey, thanks for starting another thread for this board. I'll be applying this time around as well!

OAR: 43 (taken it twice and got the same score even after studying more the second time. I plan to take it again within the next couple of weeks. Any advice on how to improve my score would be greatly appreciated!
2nd time applying
Appraisals: my suppo (Capt (Select)), Commander, and LT. Looking to add another (possibly..?)

For Active Duty we have access to this site, recommended to me by my DISBO:
http://www.nelnetsolutions.com/DantesNet/
you have access for 365 days- good math and reading practice questions. This is what helped me jump my score up the most. Being older as well, I had not practiced math questions like this in 20 years. Hope this helps!

Ktimoll

Sinnocent

2nd time applying
Hey, I wouldn’t worry too much abt the OAR, is the Commander a 3100 as well? I would get higher than LT for the 3rd appraisal, 3100 as well. Also, since you are outside of Supply rate, there are DAU courses that you can take which will award NECs in Supply field.
Best of luck to you!

Ssbranch1

FLGROWN22
Would you guys say I have a good chance at getting accepted with GPA of 3.85, and OAR 50. Know my OAR is not great. However, I think I have 3 good LOR (Navy Commander, Army LT, and former boss) and a solid motivational statement. Age 22 civilian

exNavyOffRec

Would you guys say I have a good chance at getting accepted with GPA of 3.85, and OAR 50. Know my OAR is not great. However, I think I have 3 good LOR (Navy Commander, Army LT, and former boss) and a solid motivational statement. Age 22 civilian
no one cares about OAR, but for Supply do you have leadership, have those 3 LOR's seen you perform over at least 6 months?