• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1,001 questions about the ASTB (post your scores & ask your questions here!)

Does it depend on where you take the test because I asked the recruiter and he said the one they had was a Thrustmaster but I wasn’t sure the exact type
I don't think so, so far all I've seen is people mentioning using the x52, so I think that is what you will encounter. And having taken the test once already, I can tell you firsthand its the exact same one.

jew56

A few questions,

My degree is a MBA, and my Recruiter went over my transcripts and was concerned with that I only took “Calculus With Business Applications”, he knows a calculus class is needed but is unsure if this would count? Anybody know if this counts?

Also, has the board dates release yet for Supply and SWO next year?

exNavyOffRec

A few questions,

My degree is a MBA, and my Recruiter went over my transcripts and was concerned with that I only took “Calculus With Business Applications”, he knows a calculus class is needed but is unsure if this would count? Anybody know if this counts?

Also, has the board dates release yet for Supply and SWO next year?
He should be able to get clarification from the PM

Cajun

SNA ProRecY
Hey guys. Long time lurker, first time poster. MEPS and ASTB today. First try got 52 6 6 6. Not stellar, but not sure if to retake before the Feb2023 board.

Today I retook the ASTB for the second time and scored MUCH better than the first time. Now I am moving onto MEPS, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this site as it has been an invaluable place for info and tips. Fingers crossed for what comes next!