• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

08' Pensacola Report Dates?

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I got August 25th. My buddy is heading down at the end of the month though. I have a dependant, so that could be why we are reporting 3 months apart.

I doubt that. I'm going in August and I'm single. It seems why we're being sent when we are has no rhyme or reason. Oh well, I start stash-hood tomorrow.

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
I was told today (very tentatively) 08 AUG report, 21 AUG start IFS, 17 OCT start API. Coming from an aviation program, though, I'm not IFS-eligible so I don't know what that will do to my dates. And we were told these dates were from a very rough draft, so we'll see.

war eagle

Does anyone actually have orders in hand or is this just the report dates that we're being told? I was told 6 June this past Friday but I don't have my orders yet.

USF_Bull

Does anyone actually have orders in hand or is this just the report dates that we're being told? I was told 6 June this past Friday but I don't have my orders yet.

Nope, i'm supposed to be there this Friday but still have no orders. Sounds like the earliest we'll get them is Wednesday...Doesn't seem right to me.

Also, I'm already IFS complete, but they have me scheduled to start IFS next week and then API on July 25. I'd much rather sit around Tampa until July rather than sit around Pensacola...

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
Nope, i'm supposed to be there this Friday but still have no orders. Sounds like the earliest we'll get them is Wednesday...Doesn't seem right to me.

Also, I'm already IFS complete, but they have me scheduled to start IFS next week and then API on July 25. I'd much rather sit around Tampa until July rather than sit around Pensacola...

No orders here either and regarding IFS I'm in a similar boat - rather hang out in Salt Lake til October than Pcola.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
I found out Friday and had orders e-mailed to me by 0900 Monday morning. The detailers are working on it.

USF_Bull

I found out Friday and had orders e-mailed to me by 0900 Monday morning. The detailers are working on it.

I got my report date delayed for at least 3 weeks (was this Friday). Time to enjoy all that Tampa has to offer :cool:

Anybody hear anything in regards to the occupancy level at the BOQ?

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Seriously, I wonder why everyone seems to going down before me. Even the one other person on here who is going in August is going 2 weeks before me. Did the detailing gods just decide I was to receive my wings later than everyone else?

DMace55

I just got my commission today. Right after I had my individual ceremony this morning, I received my orders for Pensacola. Report 16 June, with a NLT date of 20 June.

Congrats to those who received their commissions this weekend!

NCstud

If you don't want to get screwed by the nucs, get a C in physics, and don't put Subs anywhere on your service selection.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Seriously, I wonder why everyone seems to going down before me. Even the one other person on here who is going in August is going 2 weeks before me. Did the detailing gods just decide I was to receive my wings later than everyone else?

I wouldn't worry too much about this...your report date doesn't have a whole lot to do w/ how quickly you get through the pipeline. My roomatte in corpus checked in last August, and is still only on Fam 4, while I checked in on 4 April and am leaving for corpus in a couple weeks (and catching up w/ him)