• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

08' Pensacola Report Dates?

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
We weren't even given the option of requesting anything later than September.

Not sure if it works like this, but maybe his school was given later options. But yeah, my buds that graduated in the spring didn't get to report any later than October.....so Dec does sound rather late

Checkert

The scientific process goes 'boink'?
I requested AUG, then was told the unit put me in for Sept becuase they didn't want to outprocess me during the incoming freshman rush. I showed up at the unit on Tues to start working as a stash was told "You're the last ENS to leave".

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
Not sure if it works like this, but maybe his school was given later options. But yeah, my buds that graduated in the spring didn't get to report any later than October.....so Dec does sound rather late

Yeah, that's probably the case.

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
I requested AUG, then was told the unit put me in for Sept becuase they didn't want to outprocess me during the incoming freshman rush. I showed up at the unit on Tues to start working as a stash was told "You're the last ENS to leave".

Wow, I think when I left my unit all they did was sign and date my orders. Maybe they just like you so much they want to keep you around.

armada1651

pilot
I was told today 27 JUN for a detach date, but I think that's also very tentative. No sign of orders or even official word.

Flyboylance

New VR FTS select
pilot
Anyone heard anything about December grads? I graduate December 12th.. Curious how long I will be stashed here.

Thanks in advance

johnny utah

still bigger than hip-hop
pilot
I requested Aug, but was just given NLT 03 July. Such is Life. I'm actually pleased to be gettin' outta Utah a bit sooner. I'll be direct to API. See you gents in P'cola.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Grrrrrrrrr my actual orders came in today and my report date has been pushed back from 29AUG to 3OCT, and I can't go down until 26SEP. This happen to anyone else?

armada1651

pilot
Just got mine today - middle of September for me. Later than I expected, but I'm ok with it. Just hoping I don't have to be a guinea pig for the 3 week API syllabus.

Sinatra

ALOHA LAMPS
Grrrrrrrrr my actual orders came in today and my report date has been pushed back from 29AUG to 3OCT, and I can't go down until 26SEP. This happen to anyone else?

Be happy you have orders...... I'm still waiting. The whole commission as an 1170 has messed things up..... I put in for August, but looking at what you've said I guess anything is possible now.

I'm just happy that I'm 1390, I'd go tomorrow or December if I have to.

AUtiger

Crossing over to the dark side
pilot
My orders just came in...NLT then 5 SEPT. I was down for 1 AUG but I guess they are anticipating a backup. Now I have to find somewhere to live for a month since my lease runs out at the end of July.