• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

08' Pensacola Report Dates?

gotta_fly

pilot
I'm in the 20 June scene as well, with an IFS start date of 3 July. Congrats to you guys who commissioned today, our ceremony was great and I hope everyone else enjoyed theirs as well.

WRT the orders question, our XO said the dates are relatively solid, but there's been no official word on orders at all. He's been good about keeping me in the loop lately so I'll keep my ears open and let you know if he tells us anything else.

DMace55

I'm in the 20 June scene as well, with an IFS start date of 3 July.

Do you have orders on paper yet? If so how did you hear what IFS class you have because my orders don't say anything about classing up or anything.
I thought you couldn't class for IFS until both Navy and FAA physicals are complete?

gotta_fly

pilot
Do you have orders on paper yet? If so how did you hear what IFS class you have because my orders don't say anything about classing up or anything.
I thought you couldn't class for IFS until both Navy and FAA physicals are complete?

I don't have orders, they gave me a sheet with a report date and estimates for IFS and API start dates.

Checkert

The scientific process goes 'boink'?
I have orders.... TAD to Norfolk for CORTRAMID East. So I guess my report dates for Pcola are going to be at least July

metsRdirty88

I signed a three month lease last week for an apartment for the summer because I thought I was going to be stashed due to the sub chaos, but the next day I got the dates and it said I had to report May 30th....awesome, got my orders within a week luckily....congrats to everyone, see you guys down there

AUtiger

Crossing over to the dark side
pilot
Just got mine today. NLT 1 AUG with IFS starting on the 12th and API in October.

STA21pilot

Geez, I wish my order were in. Told NLT 03 July, but I'm moving out of my house next week cuz they said we could expect to leave early June. Now I can't stop the renting process.

Trying to move a house full stuff w/ no orders is a pain!

gotta_fly

pilot
Actual Orders In Hand

Hi guys, FYI the official orders are starting to come out. I was the first of four of us at my unit to get them, but I think the rest are supposed to be out this week (for us). For the married guys, I did get my follow-on to Whiting and a full PCS to the Pensacola/Milton area semi-automatically. Good luck!